Profile for Bluebell369 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Our Version of Events [Special Edition: Bonus Tracks]
Our Version of Events [Special Edition: Bonus Tracks]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Nov. 2015
One of my favourite CDs, absolutely brilliant

REACHING FOR THE LIGHT
REACHING FOR THE LIGHT

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great album for King King, 8 Nov. 2015
This review is from: REACHING FOR THE LIGHT (Audio CD)
Another great album for King King. Really enjoyed it and look forward to hearing these songs live as I haven't been able to catch them this year on tour.

Sony SR32UYA - microSDHC Card 32GB Performance Class 10 UHS-I
Sony SR32UYA - microSDHC Card 32GB Performance Class 10 UHS-I
Offered by Always UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, very happy, 5 Sept. 2013
Chose this product balancing price with branding. I have used it for music, video and photos and have been very happy with it so far, no issues.

HOME
HOME

5.0 out of 5 stars Aynsley's best album yet!!!!, 8 July 2013
This review is from: HOME (Audio CD)
Brilliant album, good range of songs. Free is a definite favourite, but the whole album is incredible. If you like Aynsley's music, there is no doubt you will love this. If you have not listened to his music before, I would recommend you try it.

I got my album at a gig a couple of months ago and have listened to it A LOT. It is one of the best CDs in my collection, by far. If you are even considering this album, I would just say BUY, BUY, BUY!!! And if you get the chance to see him live, then do so.

Where I Belong
Where I Belong

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album!, 26 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Where I Belong (Audio CD)
I bought this album and Inside after watching some of his videos on youtube and having got tickets to see him live. It is a great album of beautifully written original songs. It liked it more the more times I listened to it. My personal favorite track is 'Love so Cold', love the tone in his voice and the guitar playing is superb! I would recommend buying the album, but go and see him live too, you won't regret it. He obviously loves doing what he does and this really comes across. Highly recommended.

Inside
Inside

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets better the more times you listen to it, 26 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Inside (Audio CD)
I bought this album and Where I Belong after watching some of his videos on youtube and having got tickets to see him live. It is a great album of beautifully written original songs. It got under my skin more the more times I listened to it. My personal favorites are 'Meant to Be' and 'Everything and More'. I must agree with other reviewers though. I would recommend buying the album, but see him live too. You won't regret it. He obviously loves doing what he does and this comes across so well. Highly recommended.

Still Feels Good
Still Feels Good

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album!, 25 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Still Feels Good (Audio CD)
This is the first album of Rascal Flatts I have bought, and i will be getting more. As mentioned in other reviews, the song bless the broken road is BRILLIANT, but the others are really good too. I look forward to hearing their other albums

Everything I Need
Everything I Need

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible modern blues album, 10 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Everything I Need (Audio CD)
I was recommended Aynsley by a friend who has seen him live recently and knew I like this type of music. I had never listened to him before. Having listened to the track samples of his albums I knew this one was the one I would like the best. The CD just came today. I am halfway through my second time of listening to it. He is incredible! From the musical talent on display to the tone of his voice, this album is nothing short of brilliant! Highly recommended! Also the hidden track on the end of track 10 is well worth waiting for.

Some Hearts
Some Hearts
Offered by iAlpha Technologies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album!!, 7 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Some Hearts (Audio CD)
Highly recommended album, really good. I love her voice and some of the songs are brilliant. If you like Carrie UNderwood, you will love this album!!

I Think It's Going To Rain Today
I Think It's Going To Rain Today
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great album, 7 Dec. 2012
Really like this album. One of my favourites of his. The song the album is named after is, in my view, the best on the album.

Page: 1 | 2