Profile for Schnuggles > Reviews

Content by Schnuggles
Top Reviewer Ranking: 518

Schnuggles (UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Suttons Seeds Blue Heritage Tin with 20 Pack of Seeds
Suttons Seeds Blue Heritage Tin with 20 Pack of Seeds

5.0 out of 5 stars The tin is good quality and has the look of a tin from ..., 14 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a superb idea for a gift for someone who enjoys gardening/growing plants and veg. The tin is good quality and has the look of a tin from the mid 1900's.

There was nothing written on the Amazon page about what seeds you receive so presume each box has different ones but I received the packets below which is really good value for monet.

Hot, Hot Chilli
Wallflower
Pansy
Salvia
Love-in-a-mist.

KLEVV Genuine 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2400 (PC3 19200) Memory Model KM3G4GX2Y-2400-11-13-13-31-0 Unbuffered with Heat Spreader

5.0 out of 5 stars Packaging is nice, a black box with protected plastic boxes with ..., 7 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've not heard of KLEVV before so was sceptical about the brand. I tend to use OCZ or Kingston in my Gigabyte i7 board.

Packaging is nice, a black box with protected plastic boxes with the DIMMs in. There is no technical detail on the box about the DIMMs which would've been nice. The DIMMs themselves suggest a push towards being premium and have white LEDs installed on the top so if you have a base with a transparent side, these will show off quite nicely.

Fitted fine, BIOS needed no changes, booted up fine. I ran memory diagnostics and couldn't find anything wrong. My PC normally runs standard but I uprate the memory speed a little on the BIOS and the PC did not flake out.

Impressed with these and will look to this manufacturer in the future.

Garnier Skin Naturals Body Tonic Smoothing Scrub 200ml
Garnier Skin Naturals Body Tonic Smoothing Scrub 200ml

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice smelling and cheap scrub from Garnier, 7 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A nice smelling and cheap scrub from Garnier. However, as people have noted, this contains small plastic beads which do accumulate within aquatic organisms and are second largest proportion of this product after water. I would say the text on the front: "Sugar, exfoliating beads & natural fruit extracts" could be misconstrued as the sugar is the exfoliant when this is not the case.

The smell is attractive and does improve skin condition but I wonder whether alternatives to plastic could be found for a product like this.

Pugs of the Frozen North
Pugs of the Frozen North
by Philip Reeve

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a really good book, despite the fact my 7 year old ..., 30 Oct. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a really good book, despite the fact my 7 year old son doesn't like it, my 5 year old daughter and I do. A well written story with plenty of fun illustrations to keep younger kids amused while an older one reads it.

I presume the fact it's such a fun and, partly off the wall story is down to the chemistry between Reece and McIntyre. I will look for others in the series and see if I can get my son hooked.

Roberts Radio Play10 DAB/DAB+/FM Digital Radio with Simple Presets - Black
Roberts Radio Play10 DAB/DAB+/FM Digital Radio with Simple Presets - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars and in the style of an old-style radio which looks good. All the controls are on the top and ..., 30 Oct. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've not heard of Roberts before but was eager to test this radio.

Packaging is okay, doesn't stand out if it was on the shelf with others, however, the top of the box has the Queen's Appointment label on the top.

The radio is small, and in the style of an old-style radio which looks good. All the controls are on the top and easily labelled. I didn't bother reading the instructions straightaway, just plugged it in, pressed On, turned the tuning dial and that's it. Nothing fancy and idea for people who aren't interested in having a load of other features incorporated into a device.

The other selling point of this is it can take 4 AA batteries so is entirely portable.

Reception is good and sound is fine, it isn't going to blow your socks off but it's not meant to. Ideally suited to people who just want a DAB/FM radio, tradespeople or elderly friends/relatives.

Quite impressed.

L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Facial Cleansing Oil 150ml
L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Facial Cleansing Oil 150ml
Offered by Kiara World

4.0 out of 5 stars it's far better than a lot of other products I've used and ..., 30 Oct. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Instructions are to massage a few drops into your skin and eye lashes then wash off. It did indeed leave my skin feeling fresh and clean.

However, it doesn't *quite* live up to its claim of removing all makeup including waterproof mascara.

That said, it's far better than a lot of other products I've used and got rid of very nearly all of it, just leaving a faint shadow of the mascara beneath my eyes.

But at £9.50 a bottle I think it needs to live up to its claims fully to get the full 5. Although I do feel like the bottle will last a long time.

Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Energising Gel Scrub, 150ml
Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Energising Gel Scrub, 150ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Price is good and the smell is really nice, 28 Oct. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
You first notice Garnier have spent a bit on packaging as the colour and look of the bottle stands out on the shelf.

Price is good and the smell is really nice. So much so, I keep going back and sniffing the bottle :) The smell is from grapefruit and pomegranate extract so if you like fruity smells, this is for you.

The scrub is a pleasure to use, not too harsh and gives you an awake feeling probably half down to the scent.

Recommended.

L'Oreal Men Expert Shave Anti-Revolution - 150 ml
L'Oreal Men Expert Shave Anti-Revolution - 150 ml

2.0 out of 5 stars The consistency is good and it smells nice as well, 28 Oct. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have sensitive skin and tend to use Gillette's sensitive shaving foam to shave. I was keen to test this product.

First off, it certainly stands out on the shelf and says all the right stuff. The consistency is good and it smells nice as well. Unfortunately I found shaving reasonably painful as it didn't numb/cool my skin enough as compared to other shaving gels. In addition, it sells itself as non-foam but I didn't realise how I used the foam types to see where I've shaved.

This is probably an okay product for those without sensitive skin but not for me.

L'Oreal Paris Men Expert All-In-One Sensitive Moisturiser 75ml
L'Oreal Paris Men Expert All-In-One Sensitive Moisturiser 75ml

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd recommend the Viners who received the wrong product to tell ..., 25 Oct. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Unlike others I received the correct product. I'd recommend the Viners who received the wrong product to tell Amazon and delete the review as your review will fiddle with the product rating,

Anyway, This is an all-in-one product which moisturises your face but also is useful as a post shave product. The product has a light smell, which is noticeable but barely and it's a nice scent. I've used it as a post shave moisturiser and I'm pleased to say it works, calmed the shaving rash I sometimes get and was pleasant to put on.

Texture is great, not too sloppy and not too waxy and the price is cheap.

West Biking Unisex Windproof UV Cycling Sunglasses Bike Glasses Bicycle Safety Eyewear For Fishing Running Outdoor Sports Blue
Offered by West Biking

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, well priced sunglasses ideal for cycling, 24 Oct. 2015
Received free from vendor for an honest review.

Nice, well priced sunglasses ideal for cycling. Frame is plastic and a small amount of flexibility, helpful if they drop as they tend to bounce. Comes in a nice, hard case with a cleaning cloth.

Although they are not polarised, they are sufficiently dark which makes them particularly useful when the sun is high.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20