Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Schnuggles > Reviews

Content by Schnuggles
Top Reviewer Ranking: 527

Schnuggles (UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30
The Company of Animals Foobler Interactive Electronic Treat Toy
The Company of Animals Foobler Interactive Electronic Treat Toy

3.0 out of 5 stars The settings can be adjusted to drop a treat every 15/30/60/90 minutes and is aimed at preventing dog boredom and having a bit o, 1 Sept. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is the size of a football and made of hard plastic. The settings can be adjusted to drop a treat every 15/30/60/90 minutes and is aimed at preventing dog boredom and having a bit of fun.

My Malamute loved pushing this round the room, and in that regard works, however, the noise it makes when it ricochets off your skirting board/TV stand/coffee table then becomes quite annoying. The other issue is my Mal got bored waiting for the next treat as 15 minutes was a long time for him so what he did was leave it, wait for the ball to make a noise thus dropping a treat, walk over, eat the treat and then leave again.

It is well made, how long the mechanism lasts I do not know but not really much of a fun and stimulating dog toy as I thought it might be.

Rosewood Canberra Cat Tunnel
Rosewood Canberra Cat Tunnel

3.0 out of 5 stars The entrance flooring is like a stiff carpet which I hoped would attract my ..., 1 Sept. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I feel some of the reviews are a bit harsh. Buying toys for cats is very hit and miss and this isn't always down to the product. My cat isn't interested in it but is also not interested in playing in paper bags. My Mum's cat is and I would say if you cat likes going mental in paper bags or newspapers then this is worth a shot.

The product is well made and the idea with the brush is obviously to catch cat hair. I'm sure most cats would be wary about such a device but the crinkly part of the tunnel will attract the relevant felines if they can get over the stiff brush.

The entrance flooring is like a stiff carpet which I hoped would attract my cat away from the stairs, alas nothing seems to stop her in that regard.

Nice product, well made, need to remove the brush and you should only shell out if your cat is a paper player.

Remington XR1340G Hyper Flex Golf (Rotary Shaver and Tailor Made Golf Balls), Gift Pack
Offered by SureLife

3.0 out of 5 stars The shaver has a similar texture to a golfball so looks nice. I put it onto charge for 24 hours ..., 24 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Timely that I had the opportunity to receive one of these as my Philips shaver is getting on a bit.

Not sure what the link is between shavers and golf but this set comes with three golf balls. The shaver has a similar texture to a golfball so looks nice. I put it onto charge for 24 hours before usage and found the first shave was uncomfortable. I guessed this might be because it offers a closer shave than my Philips so have used it for 4 days now. Unfortunately it hasn't changed and I still find it uncomfortable, it also misses hairs which my Philips catches. It doesn't really get a closer cut from what I can tell so am bitterly disappointed.

I'll stick it out for a bit longer as one thing I liked was it's ease of cleaning and it's beard/side trimmer was really good.

£70 for a shaver with some golfballs? Nope.

Okay but not worth it at this price.

The Book of the Bothy
The Book of the Bothy
by Phoebe Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Many are ex-miner cottages and have a historic story to tell and many are in places with fantastic views. Most are in Scotland b, 23 Aug. 2015
This review is from: The Book of the Bothy (Paperback)
Free copy in return for an honest review.

I have to admit I had never come across the term "Bothy" and was intrigued when the book landed on my door mat. From reading the first page, I couldn't put it down.

For those who aren't aware, a bothy is a basic building which is free for use by walkers for shelter or to stay one or two nights. Most don't have toilets and no running water so is basically a step up from a tent. Many are ex-miner cottages and have a historic story to tell and many are in places with fantastic views. Most are in Scotland but there are a few in the Lake District, Northumberland and Wales. The majority of Bothies are maintained by the Mountain Bothies Association are were relatively secret until a few years ago.

This book has a well written introduction and is then split into three section: Scotland, England and Wales. Each section is further split into each bothy with a local map, description of how to get there and what facilities it has. In addition, each has a picture of the inside and outside and a copy of notes left by the author for each visit.

It's well laid out and even gives you information on the traditions and etiquette of using them so I feel confident in using my first one.

An excellent read and kept me interested throughout. I'm so overjoyed I am immediately going to buy a copy for my friend.

Garnier Ultimate Blends Colour Illuminator Shampoo 250ml
Garnier Ultimate Blends Colour Illuminator Shampoo 250ml
Offered by Your247Chemist

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely nice smelling shampoo, 23 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A lovely nice smelling shampoo, particularly for coloured hair. You do really need to use a conditioner with this as I found my hair drier than normal but that's not a problem.

A nice consistency and produces a nice lather.

Bosch PHD5987GB Brilliant Care Keratin Advance Hair Dryer - White
Bosch PHD5987GB Brilliant Care Keratin Advance Hair Dryer - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Diffuser is great and it looks good too, 19 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
An outstanding product for a decent price. I have used numerous hair driers through the years and most have questionable build quality. This one is well build, light, made of tough plastic and works really well.

It has 2200W so has more than enough power and has two individual settings for heat and temperature, rather than put them into one setting.

Diffuser is great and it looks good too.

My only query would be over the "Permanent Double Ionisation". Sounds like marketing rubbish under a scientific name.

Devoted Dog Food Grain Free Duck with Trout 2 kg
Devoted Dog Food Grain Free Duck with Trout 2 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this, 16 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
If you've read my other reviews you will note I take an active interest in the ingredients of mainly dog food as the wordplay manufacturers use is misleading on certain brands. This is not one of those.

Composition is: 13% Freshly prepared duck, 13% Freshly prepared trout, 13% Dried duck, 13% Dried herring. Everything is mentioned and nothing hidden.

The food itself goes down very fast, my dog loves the stuff and his "droppings" are less in quantity than the misleading brands. Very pleased with this, whether you could afford to feed your dog permanently on this is a good question but for treats and occasional meals this is great.

Well done Devoted.

Garnier Skin Naturals Soothing Cleansing Lotion 200ml
Garnier Skin Naturals Soothing Cleansing Lotion 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars basically it does now contain alcohol which I suspect to remove products like mascara is possibly necessary, 14 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
First of all, the item description is wrong and I have contacted Amazon to update it, basically it does now contain alcohol which I suspect to remove products like mascara is possibly necessary.

Price is cheap, very cheap and product works extremely well. It does face and eye makeup and my partner, who has sensitive skin, has not had problems with this product.

It has a very faint smell which is pleasant and is a by-product of the ingredients rather than specifically having a perfume ingredient added.

Bosch PHD1151GB Style to Go Hair Dryer - Black
Bosch PHD1151GB Style to Go Hair Dryer - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A really nice, compact travel hair dryer, 14 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A really nice, compact travel hair dryer. Bosch is a really good brand and you can see it in the build quality.

It has 1200W which is fine for a travel dryer and a folding handle. It's also black with a couple of hints of yellow so men won't pull a funny face when using it. The diffuser fits nicely and not loose like my cheap brand.

You can change the voltage to US turning a screw on the back with a screwdriver.

Box is well packaged with everything you want to know emblazoned on it.

Really impressed and price is good too. Only suggestion would be to include a bag to protect it in the suitcase.

H2D Black Magicurl Hair Curling Wand
H2D Black Magicurl Hair Curling Wand

5.0 out of 5 stars making it easy on the arms when making lots of fantastic curls, 10 Aug. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
On opening the box I saw a cute looking styling wand. The unit is a gloss black colour with a bright neon-blue on-off switch.

The unit is very light weight and at 13 inches long (33 cm) it is a handy size for a large hand bag or overnight bag. The light weight makes it ideal for travel.

The wand is lighter than the combined weight of the flex and plug, making it easy on the arms when making lots of fantastic curls, as does the swivel flex piece.

This wand heats up in under a minute and can achieve loose curls in a matter of seconds. To achieve tighter curls, follow the manufacturers instructions and hold for 6-10 seconds. The wand maintains a steady temperature in use. Both thick and thin curls are easy to achieve, the choice is yours and depends on the amount of hair you wrap.

A point to note is that this wand sits nicely on a hard surface, i.e. a dressing table, but it's not suitable for a soft surface like a bed when switched on, you would require a heat mat. It does cool down quickly when switched off.

Although a glove is provided for protection, this unit is so easy to use that I did not need the glove to achieve glorious long curls or tighter shorter curls without burning my fingers.

This wand is ideal for both the professional stylist and home use.

I love this wand and will recommend it to everyone.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30