Profile for Shuggs > Reviews

Content by Shuggs

Shuggs

Will Power!: Using Shakespeare's Insights to Transform Your Life by Weinberg, George, Rowe, Dianne (1996) Hardcover

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful read.., 13 Feb. 2016
A forgotten great it seems. Why isn't this book more readily available? " It's not how many books you get through, it's how many books get through to you. "
I lost my copy. Would love to read this again.

Superior Tobacco Smoking Pipe " Flying Dutchman Ship " Hand Finished, Captain Navy Yaht Sailor Marine Collectible, Limited Edition plus Free GIFT POUCH
Offered by TA Decor

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, 24 Dec. 2014
Bought this and another TA Decor pipe on the premise, you get what you pay for... assuming that it wasn't t cheap so must be good. First flying Dutchman pipe : stem broke. I wanted a refund but was told a replacement had been sent instead. The replacement burnt through a at the bowl after only a few smokes as did the second, aforementioned, pipe. To add insult, my feedback was "taken off" as it was not deemed proper feedback. I have been left no choice but to resort to this review in my effort to air my grievance.

Falling From Grace & Others
Falling From Grace & Others

5.0 out of 5 stars Billy told me, 31 Oct. 2014
Just like one of the tales in this excellent collection, this book was a Billy Shane. It called to me and I had no choice but to read on. Written with grace and style. You will enjoy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 3, 2014 11:49 PM GMT

The Cull of Lions (Darkening Stars Book 2)
The Cull of Lions (Darkening Stars Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking!, 20 July 2014
Woman on a train saw my kindle and suggested this title. She was good looking so I thought I d humour her. Turned out to be a thoroughly engrossing read and I ignored the 'chick' and had to keep reading. Give it a go, you 'll love it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 21, 2014 9:00 PM BST

From Green to Blue (The Blue Trilogy Book 1)
From Green to Blue (The Blue Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the best, 21 Oct. 2013
"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you."

OOps! I think I have already left three (3) five star reviews on the dot.com pages. Here's another 5 star. That's 20 stars in all. Doesn't get any better.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 24, 2013 1:15 PM BST