Profile for Dexter > Reviews

Nikwax Waterproof Cream 60ml -
Nikwax Waterproof Cream 60ml -
Offered by Woodhall Equestrian

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, good service., 12 May 2015
This is really good stuff. I wanted to rejuvenate my old boots a little so I purchased this wax. It restored the original colour and gave the leather a like new sheen. The water repellency works well although I think the product would ideally be used on a finer grain leather because some water still soaks into the creases, a vast improvement however. The tube is quite small and you should really use as much of the product as the leather will hold - I managed to treat two pairs of boots with one tube. Unlike a lot of boot treatments it didn't soften the leather much/ at all which I like.

Delivery was late but I have been assured by customer services ( prompt and helpful) that this was down to the courier.

Motorcycle Dynamics
Motorcycle Dynamics
by Vittore Cossalter

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential reading, 5 May 2015
This review is from: Motorcycle Dynamics (Paperback)
I have used this book extensively over the past three years whilst undertaking motorcycle engineering projects. It provides the best and most comprehensive explanation of the dynamic behaviour of a motorcycle I have found. B.S and hearsay are abundant in the field, whereas this is based entirely on experimental observations / derivations from traditional physics. There are a number of interesting translations from the original Italian version, however these are small and can be forgiven. An absolute must read for anybody who hopes to work with racing machines or is interested in how a motorcycle really works. Not an easy read, three years in and I still have to re-read passages a number of times to fully understand the content - not entirely a bad thing!

Harewood 12L Galvanised Bucket With Handle FREE DELIVERY
Harewood 12L Galvanised Bucket With Handle FREE DELIVERY
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a good office bin., 5 May 2015
I wanted a stainless steel bin "roughly the size of a bucket". I got fed up with scrolling through pages of £35 designer waste paper baskets before I decided to look for buckets that may fit the bill. This one is perfect and was a fraction of the price.

CANDURE® - 3 Pieces Dental Set - Tartar Calculus Plaque Remover Tooth Scraper- Dental Mirror & Scaler Set

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 5 May 2015
Mirror steams up, finish is OK but not exceptional. Good price however and they do work.

Premier Housewares Spinning Ashtray - 9 cm
Premier Housewares Spinning Ashtray - 9 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it., 5 May 2015
Very effective for smell reduction. It works really well for roll ups but if like my girlfriend you smoke 'straights' you may want the larger one as this one fills quickly if you are smoking those big nasty things! Quality seems OK, it is quite light and only has half threads etc. but it still works well after a good amount of use.

ActiFreeze Wart and Verruca Removal Applications
ActiFreeze Wart and Verruca Removal Applications
Offered by Health in The Post

1.0 out of 5 stars Expensive and doesn't work, 5 May 2015
I have repeated application a number of times yet still no results. I have a suspicion that this product may be a dumbed down, low strength version for over the counter sales. I did not experience any pain, tingling, coldness or results when using this product yet it cost > a tenner. A bit peeved.

Philips LED Light Bulb (E27 Edison Screw 4W P48) - Warm White
Philips LED Light Bulb (E27 Edison Screw 4W P48) - Warm White
Offered by Strictly Lamps

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 May 2015
Regardless of wattage this bulb produces a good amount of warm natural light. I use it at my desk when I am working, it is bright enough to work by but not so bright it is harsh or tiring. Best of all I don't feel guilty if I've had it on all day and night like I would if I have left an incandescent on.

GOODRIDGE BRAIDED BRAKE LINES YAMAHA FZS600 FAZER 98-03 (FRONT RACE KIT)
GOODRIDGE BRAIDED BRAKE LINES YAMAHA FZS600 FAZER 98-03 (FRONT RACE KIT)
Offered by JD MOTORSPORT LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 May 2015
I've had these on for a year or so now. Provided an immediate improvement in brake feel and power over the scruffy originals. I've waited until now to review because I wanted to see how well the finish would last - very well as it turns out! Top marks to goodridge.

Loctite Super Glue Precision Bottle with Extra-long Nozzle 5g Ref 80001611
Loctite Super Glue Precision Bottle with Extra-long Nozzle 5g Ref 80001611
Offered by K Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 5 May 2015
Purchased this to repair my boots. My housemate caught me doing it and warned that superglue was not flexible and so would fail. I had already bought it by this point however so I used it anyway and so far so good. The precision nozzle isn't as precise as the bottle I had before, otherwise excellent. rapid delivery.

Pro11 wellbeing Orthotic sports insoles for trainers walking or work boots shoes (7-8.5 M)
Offered by World Of Wellbeing

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 4 May 2015
I have used these for a week or so now and am very happy. They fitted well in my boots and were immediately more comfortable than my previous insoles. There is no grip or texture on the surface however, if like me you live in a very steep area you might find your foot moving a little inside your shoe.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4