Profile for Mrs. H. Hunter > Reviews

Seasons Of My Soul
Seasons Of My Soul
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 22 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Seasons Of My Soul (Audio CD)
just one word for this cd, awsome.
Rumer has created a debut album full of quality tracks that really touch the soul. The sound of her voice is wonderful and there is not a track on the album that is poor.
If you are thinking of purchasing this album, do not hesitate as it is a classic album.

God Willin' & The Creek Don't Rise
God Willin' & The Creek Don't Rise

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best album, 22 Jun. 2011
I have all the other cd's released by Ray Lamontagne and bought this cd with the anticipation of the usual high quality work produced in previous cd's. After listening to this on many occassions I do not enjoy this as much as I did with the other cd's. This is not to say it is a poor cd but I just cannot take to it.

Gossip in the Grain
Gossip in the Grain

5.0 out of 5 stars great cd., 22 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Gossip in the Grain (Audio CD)
I have all Ray Lamontagne's cd's and at first I thought this was not up to his high standards, however after listening to this cd a few times I really began to appreciate the quality of the music. Some of the tracks are different to the music found on his other cd's and I feel this cd is all the better for it. I think gossip in the grain is an amazing track. If you take the time to enjoy some of the unusual tracks you will be rewarded.

Sony Walkman NWZ-S638FB 8GB Drag & Drop MP4 Video Player with FM Tuner - Black
Sony Walkman NWZ-S638FB 8GB Drag & Drop MP4 Video Player with FM Tuner - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic MP3 player, 21 April 2010
I live in a family where they all have i-pods and although I like how easy they are to use I wanted somthing that gave better sound quality. I read a number of reviews raving about this Sony mp3 player and decided to take the plunge.
I was not dissapointed as the little sony was fantastic with the stock headphones (apple please note!) but absolutly awsome with sennheiser px300's connected. I switched headphones to the ipod and it was not in the same league as the sony. With the sony you hear instruments on familiar tracks that you just cannot hear on the i-pod. The numerous settings available on the sony give it a sound performance that I have not heard with any mp3 player that I have listened to before.
With this product walkman is back on top of the game again.