ARRAY(0xafdef33c)

Profile for alarholm > Reviews

Content by alarholm

alarholm "tigerbear1973"

14inch Sterling Silver Mini Belcher Chain (1mm guage)
14inch Sterling Silver Mini Belcher Chain (1mm guage)
Offered by Markylis

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and presentation, 5 Jun 2013
I was very happy with these. Came beautifully presented and since they wee for a gift, I was delighted! Thanks!

Toy - Wooden Paddle Ball
Toy - Wooden Paddle Ball
Offered by Life Unearthed
Price: 4.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disapointing, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: Toy - Wooden Paddle Ball (Toy)
This item was on my daughter's "Must have" christmas list. Unfortunately, within an hour, the ball had come off, and even though we put it back on, within 24 hours, it was dead :( Go for a better version of this.

Harlan Coben Collection 11 Books Set Pack (The Woods, Darkest Fear, The Innocent, One False Move, Back spin, Fade away, No second chance, Drop shot, The final detail, Deal breaker, Tell no one (Harlan Coben Collection)
by Harlan Coben

1.0 out of 5 stars This was not what it says on the "box", 25 Feb 2013
I was sent only one out of the 13 books and told this was what I had ordered. Erm, no!

Disney Home Learning: Princess - Learn the Alphabet
Disney Home Learning: Princess - Learn the Alphabet
by Parragon Book Service Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 Feb 2013
A great way to teach kids their alphabet :) My daughter was so excited when she got this. She's princess mad and this makes a great tool for a child like her.

Alan Silverwood Tiffin Barbie Cinderella Princess Cake tin
Alan Silverwood Tiffin Barbie Cinderella Princess Cake tin
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central
Price: 13.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Rented for ages, time to buy!, 25 Feb 2013
As someone who experimented last year with her cake making skills, I rented one of these a few times last year. I decided that this year, I should just buy one and save the pennies! Hopefully, it will be a good investment. The only thing I'd say about this one is that you should wrap it with newspaper while cooking to distribute the heat better.

Asics Gel Cumulus 14 Womens Lightning/Purple/Silver Trainer T296N 9336 6 UK
Asics Gel Cumulus 14 Womens Lightning/Purple/Silver Trainer T296N 9336 6 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as comfortable as the previous version, 25 Feb 2013
I am an owner of the previous version of this shoe and was a little disappointed in the comfort from this one. While it does everything it says on the box, it's just not quite so good.

Barney I Love You Singing Soft Plush
Barney I Love You Singing Soft Plush
Offered by Top Star
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! Just what we were after!, 25 Feb 2013
Fab for little kids. My daughter loved hers, and now my best friend's son loves his! All in all, a great toy.

Superpet Silent Spinner, 4.5-inch, Mini
Superpet Silent Spinner, 4.5-inch, Mini
Price: 12.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Now able to sleep!, 10 Dec 2012
My kids didn't realise that their dwarf hamsters were nocturnal. Now they get to sleep again! Does everything it says on the box!

I Can't Handle It
I Can't Handle It
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent song, for an great cause!, 14 Sep 2012
This review is from: I Can't Handle It (MP3 Download)
The writer and singer of this song are very talented. I hope it raises a lot of money for four fabulous causes.