Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
WOMENS LADIES BROOKLYN NEW YORK TEXT PRINT JOGGER PANTS LEGGINGS BOTTOMS 8-14 BLACK - Brooklyn Text Print Jogger Bottoms 10
Offered by Top Fashion18

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfy, 28 May 2014
These are so comfy and look amazing, just as shown in the pictures. I'm not sure how long they will survive in the wash but until that day comes I'm sure I'll get lots of use out of them :)

The Secret Lives of Men and Women: A PostSecret Book
The Secret Lives of Men and Women: A PostSecret Book
by Frank Warren

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 28 May 2014
I have been an avid fan of the PostSecret blog for some time now and have bought other PostSecret books so I knew what I was in for. This book is a perfect continuation of the blog, some secrets are silly, others soulful and it's up to you what hits you hardest. It also make an alternative coffee table book as it's beautifully presented.

Artificial Poppy Flame Red
Artificial Poppy Flame Red
Offered by Snowmouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Artificial Poppy Flame Red
This flower doesn't look cheap or tacky which I was afraid of, instead I found it as a nice substitute for real flowers (that I'm sure I would have inadvertently killed). The actual stems can be bent to give you the shape you want as can the leaves. Overall I would recommend this.

Berocca Vitamin B  Orange Effervescent 15 Tablets
Berocca Vitamin B Orange Effervescent 15 Tablets
Offered by Knights LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 28 May 2014
This arrived quickly and was just what I ordered, I definitely felt more awake and alert for the days when I took one, definitely recommend.

Womens Ladies Crop Frill Shift Slim Fit Fitted Peplum Blazer Jacket Coat UK 8-14 (S/M (UK 8/10), Black)
Offered by STYLZ-VEGAS

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay..., 28 May 2014
I definitely recommend ordering the size bigger that what you normally wear. I'm not sure what the actual material it's made of is but it feels a tad wetsuit-y (though this just may be due to the fact it was small on me). The design is nice and clinches the waist in beautifully.

Womens Bodycon Stretch Skirt Royal Blue M (10)
Womens Bodycon Stretch Skirt Royal Blue M (10)
Offered by Shab Fashion

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple classic, 28 May 2014
This skirt is a tad too small on me do I would defiantly recommend that you buy a size larger (ie I'm normally a size 8/10 and I feel I would have been better in a 12). The actual skirt is a simple design just as shown on the picture (though I bought the light blue one which is a tad lighter than shown), all in all for the price it's great!

The Hannibal Lecter Trilogy [DVD]
The Hannibal Lecter Trilogy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anthony Hopkins

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 28 May 2014
What I ordered was classed as second hand, this was only evident on the outside on the box which had a few scuffs.
The movies are all classics, the highlight for me (and I suspect many others) is the silence of the lambs. However this is only my opinion. The movies are good quality (though obviously not HD) and I would definitely recommend that you buy this.

Tiger A4+/foolscap size coloured stud wallet popper files pack of 5 folders
Tiger A4+/foolscap size coloured stud wallet popper files pack of 5 folders
Offered by 365DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Jan 2014
These are nice and sturdy whilst also looking good. Much better (and cheaper) than some you can get on the high street, definitely intending to buy more

New Womens Ladies Animal Printed Dress Top Brown Tiger 8 10 12 14
New Womens Ladies Animal Printed Dress Top Brown Tiger 8 10 12 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 Oct 2013
Just what I wanted, the material is a bodycon style but not too clingy and is a nice length, short(ish) but not too short. Looks amazing on perfect for a tiger fancy dress costume.

Aroma Home Microwaveable Feet Warmers - Cow
Aroma Home Microwaveable Feet Warmers - Cow

4.0 out of 5 stars Cow prints? Where can you go wrong!, 24 Jan 2011
These slippers are perfect for keeping your feet warm. They have warming 'things' on top and underneath your feet so they keep them nice and warm. As stated they are not good for walking any long distances is and even a trek to the fridge requires some manoeuvring on my part. However if you want them for anything other than running around the house then these are definitely a good choice.

Page: 1 | 2