Profile for Pingu > Reviews

Content by Pingu

Pingu (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
TeckNet@ Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover/Case With 2 Kindle Screen Protectors & Built-in Magnet for Sleep/Wake Feature - Black
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars great wee bargain, 28 May 2012
I've been looking for a cover for my Kindle for a while but the leather ones were far too expensive. Although not leather this cover has the look and feel of leather and looks really smart. An added bonus for me was that it was purple too! As other people have already said the clasp is to the back but this poses no problems. My Kindle fits in snugly with no movement therefor great for putting in your bag, no banging about. A great case and a great wee bargain, very happy with my purchase :-)

Dolls House With Furniture and Doll Family
Dolls House With Furniture and Doll Family
Offered by Fantastic1

4.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 21 Nov 2011
I bought this for my niece as she loves playing with my daughters wooden dolls house. This house is an ideal size, doesn't take up much room. As a previous review stated i too would recommend wood glue applied to the screws whilst building it to make it secure for smaller children so that is doesn't collapse under their weight should they lean on it. My niece adores her wee house and has had hours of fun with it.

White Gnome Hat - White Felt
White Gnome Hat - White Felt
Offered by One Click Wonder

4.0 out of 5 stars fun, 20 Oct 2011
This review is from: White Gnome Hat - White Felt (Toy)
I bought this for my son who's decided he want's to dress up as a smurf this halloween. I was worried that the adult size may be a bit big as he's only twelve. But the hat has an elastic section on the back so it will fit teenagers and adults alike. Very happy with my purchase and one happy son, Result!!!!

Dunlop Youths Wellies - Black - Size: 38 (Uk 5)
Dunlop Youths Wellies - Black - Size: 38 (Uk 5)
Offered by OutdoorGear Outdoor Experts

4.0 out of 5 stars a decent wellie, 20 Oct 2011
This review is from: Dunlop Unisex Welly Green (Misc.)
I bought these for my son for camping trips. He's very happy with the weight of the boots and the soles have good grips. The only snag with these wellies is that they are on the 'snug' side round your calves making it difficult to tuck your jeans into them. Otherwise a good sturdy wellie boot and good for the price.

Long Sleeve Fruit of the Loom T-Shirt - Royal Blue Small
Long Sleeve Fruit of the Loom T-Shirt - Royal Blue Small

4.0 out of 5 stars good t shirt, 20 Oct 2011
I can't comment about how this t shirt is after washing as i haven't worn it yet. The colour is ideal for what i am looking for and the sizing seems to be accurate also. A nice soft fabric, if a little thin. But hey it's not expensive so good for the cheap price. If it washes well i'll order more in different colours.

Polar Bear Huggle Buddy Toy Pet & Pillow all in One as seen on PITCH TV
Polar Bear Huggle Buddy Toy Pet & Pillow all in One as seen on PITCH TV

4.0 out of 5 stars cuddly, 29 Sep 2011
My daughter fell in love with the huggle buddys as soon as she saw them advertised on TV. I've just received the Polar Bear Huggle Buddy and i am really pleased with it. It's a decent size and extremely soft and cuddly. Can't wait for her to see it at Christmas. I know she's going to love it!

Ferplast Dog Safety Belt Car Safety Belt, 25 mm x 37 - 50 cm, Black
Ferplast Dog Safety Belt Car Safety Belt, 25 mm x 37 - 50 cm, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars safe and secure!, 27 Jun 2011
don't bother with the more expensive safety belt with the attached harness if your dog wears a harness for walks. Simply put on its harness and use this safety belt to secure your dog in your car.Great price!, safe and secure! arrived promptly and as described, would use this seller again!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars bargain!, 25 May 2011
What a bargain! I bought the duvet set, curtains and valance sheet for my daughers bedroom. I am very pleased with duvet set, good quality. The curtains are lovely but are quite thin so the daylight does shine through. However this is not a problem as i have put up a blind in her room. For the price and excellent buy!!!!!

"Candy Watch Childrens Party Bag Sweets, pack of 10"
"Candy Watch Childrens Party Bag Sweets, pack of 10"
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars childhood sweeties!, 1 Feb 2011
I bought these sweeties for party bag fillers. My 7yr old daughter and her friends were delighted! They're just that wee bit different from the usual party bag filler. I must admit i just had to have one myself, takes me back to my childhood!!!!

Classic Hits (4 Chord Songbook)
Classic Hits (4 Chord Songbook)

5.0 out of 5 stars great for beginners, 4 Jan 2011
I bought this book for my young son who is just beginning to play the guitar. This book is excellent, as it only needs knowledge of 4 chords to play all of the tunes, it gives the beginner confidence and a real feeling of achievement very quickly. I would highly recommend this book for beginners.

Page: 1 | 2