Profile for dorota_filip > Reviews

Keeping Up Appearances - Series 3 & 4 [1992] [DVD] [1990]
Keeping Up Appearances - Series 3 & 4 [1992] [DVD] [1990]
Dvd ~ Patricia Routledge

5.0 out of 5 stars I cannot wait..., 16 Feb 2004
I have never seen the third and forth series, but I cannot wait. In Poland we had some parts of the serial broadcast on TV under the title "What people will say". I dare to say that Patricia is the best comedian I ever saw. She is a cure for bad mood after stressful day. My 8-year old daughter does not understand English (she is learning) but she bursts with laughter whenever she watches the film. Patricia embodies all things understood as funny.

Pride and Prejudice (1995) [VHS]
Pride and Prejudice (1995) [VHS]
VHS
Offered by auczobe

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!, 16 Nov 2002
... thank you for so much joy and fabulous feelings which that film inspires in me. I have been having so much great time watching and watching it again. It is superb. So far I thought that it is "Gone with the wind" that is the movie of all times. I was wrong. It is P&P that I could call the best film in the world. I recommend it to everybody together with an excellent CD with the film soundtrack and a book "Making of P&P". This production is an example of genuine art. It sparks imagination, warms feelings towards living and people, it makes me a better person. I bought the film intending to improve my English via listening and watching a pleasant movie. Now I "ardently admire and love" it.