Profile for Fluffy Velociraptor > Reviews

Content by Fluffy Velocir...

Fluffy Velociraptor

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Magic Global Gadgets - New Stylish Black Magnetic Flip PU Leather Case Cover Pouch For Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro (Sk17i) With Screen Guard & Stylus

4.0 out of 5 stars This cover is good, don't let the broken part on mine stop ..., 26 Feb. 2015
Basic cover for my phone, works well. However one day a tiny part of the corner came off, for some unknown reason. This upset me, since my phone has also fallen out from it a few times and doesn't sound secure when I'm texting. Might get a new cover now. Damn.
This cover is good, don't let the broken part on mine stop you buying it. It's cheap and came quickly.

Dice Fight Black Men's T-Shirt, Size XL
Dice Fight Black Men's T-Shirt, Size XL
Offered by Jekat

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice., 26 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Dice Fight Men's T-Shirt (Apparel)
Got this for my partner for his birthday. He was so happy with it. He loves it so much. As it was sent to his house I'm not sure how fast delivery was, but I know we didn't have to wait too long.

Gothic Skull Vita Brevis iPhone 4 / 4s Printed Black Hard Case Cover
Gothic Skull Vita Brevis iPhone 4 / 4s Printed Black Hard Case Cover
Offered by Twisted Envy

5.0 out of 5 stars Want a cool gothic iPhone cover? Look no further!, 26 Feb. 2015
I don't normally buy items that don't have a review, since I'd prefer to know how the product worked for others but a few days ago I thought I'd buy this because it looked fancy. I'm happy I did, as it came before the dates given and fits the phone so well. It looks so darn classy and gothic. I loves it. Thank you for this awesome product! Clearly gunna check out your other items now.

Punch Hold Slide Repeat
Punch Hold Slide Repeat

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 24 Aug. 2014
It's short, I wish there was more to this track but no matter. Awesome to listen to.

Grimlock -- Transformers: Age Of Exctinction T-Shirt, Small
Grimlock -- Transformers: Age Of Exctinction T-Shirt, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh aye, even Grimlock would buy this. Ha-ha., 30 July 2014
This is a lovely t-shirt. Fits well and looks great. I am very pleased with it and would advise anyone to buy it (if they love Transformers though). Grimlock is a great Dinobot, pity he did not speak in the movie.

The Highwayman
The Highwayman
by Sylvia Thorpe

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read., 30 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Highwayman (Paperback)
A good book, no damage. Postage was a bit slow, I had thought it wasn't sent but it did come in the end. I was very grateful.
A very enjoying read. Take it.

The Devil Went Down To Georgia [Clean]
The Devil Went Down To Georgia [Clean]

4.0 out of 5 stars Great., 21 Jun. 2013
We used to listen to a country album years ago and this song was on it, I really enjoy listening to it and hearing the violins playing.

Addicted To Love (Remix)
Addicted To Love (Remix)

3.0 out of 5 stars Remember hearing this song years ago., 21 Jun. 2013
Just had to download this song, it's a must have. A great piece of work, and the video is interesting too.

Jigolo Har Megiddo [Explicit]
Jigolo Har Megiddo [Explicit]

4.0 out of 5 stars Great song., 21 Jun. 2013
Very easy to listen to, the voice of the singer (Papa) is very clear and all the band too. Great song.

Simply Irresistible
Simply Irresistible

3.0 out of 5 stars Good song., 21 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Simply Irresistible (MP3 Download)
First time I heard this on the radio I had tp track it down and find out who sung it, was very happy that I did.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4