Profile for Ellie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Fractured
Fractured

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful., 5 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. The characters are well developed and the whole story is well written.
The was a point that I was a little confused but it all becomes clear eventually. I would definitely recommend.
The ending is not what I was expecting at all and it really did bring tears.

Bound  (Forbidden Series - Book 1)
Bound (Forbidden Series - Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful read, 14 Dec. 2014
I chose to give this 5 stars because I genuinely thought it was great, it was beyond enjoyable from start to finish. It is extremely well written. The two main characters are developed well. I was reluctant to put it down and even ended up reading it whilst eating, and using the bathroom. It's isn't your typical romance novel that usually have predictable, happy storylines. I would definitely recommend it.

The One You Really Want
The One You Really Want

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read., 10 Nov. 2014
This is quite possibly the best book I've read. A wonderful, romantic tale of love for each character. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I shall certainly be recommending it to anybody that will listen.

A Daughter's Place (Family Matters, Book 1)
A Daughter's Place (Family Matters, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant read!, 28 Aug. 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, I found it very difficult to put down! I enjoyed the characters and the storyline. will definitely recommend it to anybody that will listen :)

Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes (Rose Gardner Mystery, Book 1)
Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes (Rose Gardner Mystery, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling!, 28 May 2014
I'm not really in to this sort of book it has to be one of the best books I've read!
It was truly amazing and full of suspense. I read it within a day as I couldn't sleep until I'd finished it.
I'd definitely recommend to everybody! it was funny, romantic and exciting. Loved it.

East Rising (Naïve Mistakes Book 2)
East Rising (Naïve Mistakes Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy!, 27 May 2014
This book was absolutely amazing! I really could not put my kindle down because it was so good.
It was sexy, romantic and has brilliant, unexpected twists! it was impossibly better than book number one.
The characters were all fantastic too.
I strongly recommend this and I cannot wait to read the next book in the trilogy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 14, 2014 9:34 PM BST

Beyond Control (Beyond Love Book 1)
Beyond Control (Beyond Love Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 1 Feb. 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this and I can't wait to read the second book! it was brilliant and I definitely recommend it.

His for One Night (His #1) (His Series)
His for One Night (His #1) (His Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 21 Jan. 2014
I loved this! I couldn't put it down and I cannot wait to read the next one. Octavia Wildwood did a magnificent job.

It Would be Wrong to Steal My Sister's Boyfriend (Wouldn't It?):  A Wicked Romance
It Would be Wrong to Steal My Sister's Boyfriend (Wouldn't It?): A Wicked Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 28 Dec. 2013
I absolutely loved this and couldn't put my kindle down! I would love to read another book by this author.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 STAR+, 22 Oct. 2011
Ordered this product late thursday night got it saturday mornin, very very quick deliverly and good serivce .. Thanks :) RECOMENDED!!

Page: 1 | 2