Profile for Bugsy > Reviews

Samsung HM1100 Original Bluetooth Mono Headset with MicroUSB Charger Cable
Samsung HM1100 Original Bluetooth Mono Headset with MicroUSB Charger Cable
Offered by Fast Link

4.0 out of 5 stars Safe bluetooth, 1 Feb 2013
This is a good bluetooth. It did take a bit of getting used to but once I silence the voice confirmation on my phone it worked well and is a very comfortable fit.

Turboflame Lighter - The Multitask Lighter Stick
Turboflame Lighter - The Multitask Lighter Stick
Offered by mcrltd

4.0 out of 5 stars SUPER FLAME, 1 Feb 2013
This is a great lighter. It lights almost every time. My only complaint/suggestion is that the lock does not stay on, enabling you to keep the flame on for as long as you need.

Car Wash Sponge - END OF SUMMER CLEARANCE
Car Wash Sponge - END OF SUMMER CLEARANCE

4.0 out of 5 stars What a sponge, 1 Feb 2013
This is a great sponge. It holds a good amount of water and goes over the car well. I haven't needed to use the mesh side yet but assume it will be excellent for removing summer bugs. My only complaint is that the fibres come off fairly easily and need taking off the car afterwards. Otherwise I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone.

Meguiar's NXT Generation Metal Polysh
Meguiar's NXT Generation Metal Polysh
Offered by AP Motor Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Super polish, 1 Feb 2013
I bought this polish on the recommendation of a friend who's a real pistonhead. It is excellent and really cares for your metal. Easy to apply, polish and keep clean

Casio Mens Watch MTD-1067D-1AVEF Analogue with Bracelet
Casio Mens Watch MTD-1067D-1AVEF Analogue with Bracelet

4.0 out of 5 stars Casio MTD-1067D-1AVEF, 30 Sep 2012
Like other reviewers, I think this watch is great. My only complaint, like others, is that the hands are not luminous enough. It's a personal thing really but wearing it in bed I like to be able to see the hands at night. They are luminous but the luminosity [if there is such a word]does not last...! The delivery and customer service were excellent.

Now Open Sundays!
Now Open Sundays!
by Paul Sinclair

5.0 out of 5 stars Religious humour, 11 Oct 2011
This review is from: Now Open Sundays! (Hardcover)
This book is superb. Through perseverance and humour the author and his team turned a very small gathering of people into a vibrant congregation. The play on words is wonderful. So much humour to put over a very serious point. I would recommend this book to anyone.....

Wheels on the Bus The Complete Collection [DVD]
Wheels on the Bus The Complete Collection [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Wheels on the bus, 30 Oct 2010
It is nice to have the complete collection now. All are excellent and much loved by our 2 year old grand-daughter. I would recommend this collection to anyone with a small person. We did have some of the discs before, so it's really good to have a change.

Exmoor and the Quantocks Walks (Pathfinder Guide)
Exmoor and the Quantocks Walks (Pathfinder Guide)
by Brian Conduit

4.0 out of 5 stars Walkies, 18 Aug 2010
I have not had the chance to use the book for real yet, but I have read it. It is very informative and well laid out. I look forward to getting out there in the hills and putting it to the test.

The Wiggles - Toot Toot! / Yummy Yummy [DVD]
The Wiggles - Toot Toot! / Yummy Yummy [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jeff Fatt

4.0 out of 5 stars Aussie Marvels, 31 Mar 2010
My 18 month old Grand Daughter absolutely loves this DVD. For the amount it is played I still like it too.

Midas Touch: The Very Best Of The Hollies
Midas Touch: The Very Best Of The Hollies

4.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 31 Mar 2010
Really good album. You forget how many good records the Hollies made, and some I have never heard before.

Page: 1 | 2