Profile for sue > Reviews

sue

Lancome Hypnose Homme Eau de Toilette - 50 ml
Lancome Hypnose Homme Eau de Toilette - 50 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars pleased, 12 May 2014
I ordered this item as part of a bithday gift for my husband. He was very happy with this. The only thing was it came a couple of days after his birthday.

Storm Men's Harrison Bags Stone STCAM08
Storm Men's Harrison Bags Stone STCAM08

5.0 out of 5 stars Storm bag, 28 April 2014
I bought this bag has part of a birthday gift, my husband was made up with it. I thought it was to good to be true at the price i got it for, i was in for a surprise it was brillant. I love shopping on amazon all my goods have been delivered all in tact.

Without Mercy (Sean Dillon Series, Book 13)
Without Mercy (Sean Dillon Series, Book 13)
by Jack Higgins

5.0 out of 5 stars Love reading, 24 Oct. 2013
I recieved my purchase early and in one piece, i love reading Jack Higgins (Sean Dillon Series) cannot wait to start reading it.

Rough Justice (Sean Dillon Series, Book 15)
Rough Justice (Sean Dillon Series, Book 15)
by Jack Higgins

5.0 out of 5 stars I am made up with my book i purchased, 24 Oct. 2013
My purchase came before the date they said, i love Jack Higgins books (Sean Dillon Series) and i ordered it for my hols cannot wait to start reading it. I would recommend the seller to any of my friends.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 15 Sept. 2013
I am really happy with my purchase it is value for money, and i am looking forward to using it on my holidays maybe i will buy more for next year hols. I would recommend the sellers to anybody.

WWE Annual 2013
WWE Annual 2013
by Centum Books Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 15 Sept. 2013
This review is from: WWE Annual 2013 (Hardcover)
Like the DVD it is also a gift for the same person so i cannot say too much about but i am sure he will really happy with it as he is a WWE fan in india.

Replacement Sky HD, Sky Plus Sky+ Remote Control Rev9
Replacement Sky HD, Sky Plus Sky+ Remote Control Rev9

5.0 out of 5 stars sky plus remote, 2 Aug. 2013
It's everything it say's it is, very happy with i and a lot cheaper than any where else would recommend it.

TechNiched 8GB Super Slim 5th Gen MP3 MP4 Player with 2.2" LCD, Camera, FM Radio, Shake, Gravity Sensor, Touch Wheel & 30 Pin iPod Connector Interface - 1YR WARRANTY
Offered by SlickTronics

5.0 out of 5 stars simply the best, 15 Oct. 2012
This is the first time i have ever ordered anything on Amazon and from TechNiched they were very helpful, the MP3 player is easy to download any music from my collection. I am not that young and i could understand the player, very good value for money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 29, 2013 8:04 PM GMT