Profile for Elphie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Love My Fashions Womens Snowman Olaf Christmas Jumper
Love My Fashions Womens Snowman Olaf Christmas Jumper

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 14 Jan. 2015
Awww... Love it!!! And a must for all us adult "Frozen" and Olaf fans. Excellent value for money! I also ordered a red one for my son.

Baby Blue Shredded Tissue Paper
Baby Blue Shredded Tissue Paper
Offered by Robelli Online

3.0 out of 5 stars a handful of paper!, 4 May 2014
I was disappointed by what i was charged what i consider to be an over the top price for a handful of shredded paper. Also very thin & poor quality.

12 PINK butterflies Butterfly Shaped sticker Car Bumper Window Bedroom Mirror Stickers
Offered by I'm Only Saying

5.0 out of 5 stars love them!, 4 May 2014
These are amazing looking on my car. They were slightly lighter in colour than un the picture, but still pink!

Disney Baby Moquette Car Mats Minnie (36 Months, Black)
Disney Baby Moquette Car Mats Minnie (36 Months, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars disney up your car!, 23 Mar. 2014
excellent value for money... and a must for all disney fans who love their cars! all my friends love them too.

Clover Extra Large Pom Pom Maker
Clover Extra Large Pom Pom Maker

5.0 out of 5 stars professional pompom!, 23 Mar. 2014
Brillant for making huge pompoms... look so professional and well worth the money! pompom are not so challenging anymore! love it!!!!

Mickey Mouse Minnie Car Seat Belt Comforter with Different Embroidered Motives in Coloured Carton Box

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 23 Mar. 2014
Love these and so does my car... i bought 2.... a must for every minnie mouse fan.. young and young at heart

20 Sunflower Yellow Twisted Twist Handle Paper Carrier Bags 220mm x 100mm x 310mm (8.5" x 4" x 12")
Offered by ei-packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars brillant gift/ craft bags!, 23 Mar. 2014
These are brillant gift bags for my crocheted Creations, customers love them. Also excellent quality and value for money thank you!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My hats love it!, 6 Mar. 2014
perfect for displaying my children's hats! excellent value for money and can be used as a guide when styling a hat.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, 6 Mar. 2014
excellent value for money, ideal for gifts, especially hand crafted items. Everyone loves them! love the colour too and re-usueable

Disney Baby Air Freshener Minnie - vanilla fragrance
Disney Baby Air Freshener Minnie - vanilla fragrance

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it and so does my car!, 6 Mar. 2014
This is a must for all Minnie mouse lovers! It is a great wee 'minnie' asset for your car and has a lovely fragrance. I will keep it even when their is no smell from it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4