Profile for Bright eyes > Reviews

Johnsons Anti Tangle Spray
Offered by By Paws
Price: 4.25

5.0 out of 5 stars NO MORE YELPS, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Johnsons Anti Tangle Spray (Misc.)
We got this after reading the reviews and thought we would give it a try. Our powderpuff is highly prone to matting living in the country and since we have been using this we are happy to report that she has improved vastly with a great reduction in mattes. We are happy to recommend this to all.

Trixie 25121 Food Dispenser 3.5 L
Trixie 25121 Food Dispenser 3.5 L
Price: 10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Dispenser, 12 Mar 2014
DOES WHAT IT SAID ON THE BOX AND OUR CATS LOVE IT. AS FOOD IS ALWAYS ON TAP. THEY ARE NICE AND HAPPY.

Baratec Hi Vis Vest Yellow & Orange Small To 6XL 2 Band & Brace (2XL chest 120-128cm, Orange)
Offered by COOZO
Price: 2.49

4.0 out of 5 stars HIVIS ALRIGHT, 12 Mar 2014
this fits as expected and is really hi-vis have not used yet, but it does what the seller said it would do.

Castrol 14585600 1L Garden Chain Oil
Castrol 14585600 1L Garden Chain Oil
Price: 7.97

5.0 out of 5 stars LUBES WELL, 7 Aug 2013
This arrived pronto and has been a life saver on my chainsaw chain has ensured a good cut for me and I recommend this product.

Bahco Felling Axe Ash Handle FGS 1.8-810 2.4kg BAHFGS18810
Bahco Felling Axe Ash Handle FGS 1.8-810 2.4kg BAHFGS18810
Offered by 1 Tool Shop
Price: 32.28

5.0 out of 5 stars chop chop, 7 Aug 2013
this is the best axe I have ever had chops like a hot knife through butter. so no tears here. WHAT A WHOPPER.

TIMBERPRO 58cc 20" Petrol Chainsaw with 2 Chains, Carry Bag and Accessories
TIMBERPRO 58cc 20" Petrol Chainsaw with 2 Chains, Carry Bag and Accessories
Offered by MicroMantis
Price: 99.99

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD LITTLE MACHINE, 7 Aug 2013
This saw arrived quicker than expected, so very pleased about that. I purchased this saw as the price was right for my pocket and I needed one to cut all my drift wood as we collect this regularly and cutting the bigger stuff needed a chainsaw. I was very happy with it as it wizzed through the logs but by the 25th cut all stopped as far as the chain went as it was so blunt it could not cut a twigg the enclosed file is of poor quality and did not last to even sharpen the chain . replaced chain with an Oregon chain and am slicing through the drift wood. The machine itself is great and has been up to all the tasks I have given it 18" logs are a doddle.

Stanley 0TRA7085T Heavy-Duty Staple 12mm (5000 Pins)
Stanley 0TRA7085T Heavy-Duty Staple 12mm (5000 Pins)
Offered by Toolsave
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars tops, 2 July 2013
works for me it is all that I expected. It does the job its designed to do with great ease.

The Cat Who Came In From The Cold
The Cat Who Came In From The Cold
by Deric Longden
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars The cat who came in from the cold., 7 May 2013
A fantastic book. Bought this book many years ago and just bought this one for a cat lover friend. It is funny yet a lot of
emotion to deal with. All I can say is it is a really great read. If you are a cat lover this is a MUST !!!!!

Derek is a true cat person and it shows in his writings. I hold the greatest regard for him.

250ml Sweet Almond Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed
250ml Sweet Almond Oil - 100% Pure Cold Pressed
Offered by Naissance
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Almond Oil, 7 May 2013
What can I say......she loves it. She adds it to her toner and it gives a soothing effect on the skin. Improves her complexion as it is not as dry then.....

250g Organic Shea Butter Unrefined
250g Organic Shea Butter Unrefined
Offered by Naissance
Price: 5.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Shea butter, 7 May 2013
Wonderful !!!! I have terrible trouble with dry cracked heels and this really works. I am very impressed as it has made a massive
difference in just two weeks.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13