Profile for Mrs J Barker > Reviews

Content by Mrs J Barker

Mrs J Barker (Bishop's Waltham, Hampshire, GB)

Instavideo (Instagram for Kindle Fire)
Instavideo (Instagram for Kindle Fire)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 25 Jan 2014
This app looked really promising at first but when you try and sign into it says that your password is incorrect. I was very disappointed as it looked really good at first.

Girls In Tears
Girls In Tears

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Girls In Tears (Kindle Edition)
I read this book extremely quickly due to it's amazing story I found it touching but also funny in some places

Deep Water
Deep Water

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Deep Water (Kindle Edition)
When I read the blurb of this book I thought it was going to be a boring normal murder mystery but I was so completely wrong. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I ended up reading it in one day which showed that I enjoyed it!!!!!!!!!

Poison Pen (Poppy Fields Murder Mystery)
Poison Pen (Poppy Fields Murder Mystery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 24 Mar 2013
Lovely another fabulous book by Tanya Landman. It really draws you in and gives to you a massive urge to find out what happens.

Sonic Heroes (Xbox)
Sonic Heroes (Xbox)

5.0 out of 5 stars SOOOOOONNNNNIIIIIIIICCCCCC HEEEEEERRRRRRROOOOOOOEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 28 Jun 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Sonic Heroes (Xbox) (Video Game)
Admittidly,I didnt have as high expectations for this game after the Dreamcast departed(BOO!)but in reality this game is fantastic! It looks great,feels great and plays smoother than the adventure series.

You can choose from playing as knuckles and using brute force to punch through rock,use tails to fly over obstacles and use sonic to...well,do what sonic does best best and run!As I said before,the graphics are really excellent,better than sonic adventure 2 full stop.

It lacks the cooler music from the adventure games and Tails 'baby' voice really got on my nerves after a while but otherwise THIS GAME ROCKS!!!!!

A must have for a Sonic superfan.

5/5!!!!

Fun Play Cricket Set Size 5 (D82701)
Fun Play Cricket Set Size 5 (D82701)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dirt cheap, 28 May 2012
This cricket set looks really impressive but after 2 games of cricket the bat broke into 3 pieces ! This was quite disappointing as it had been a birthday present and we will never buy from that brand again!