Profile for Patricia B > Reviews

Content by Patricia B

Patricia B

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems perfect to brighten up the room when the kids have a "disco" (at home!!), 22 Feb. 2015
The Bad Points first: It took ages for the item to arrive, as it was sent on a slow boat from China (literally). The packaging was minimal. The box seemed a bit battered. The instructions that came with it were minimal. The picture on the box was not the same as the item (although the picture online was). I'm really not sure where the Bluetooth connectivity is. It has a very short flex (and a tiny plug which I didn't think would fit a UK socket, but it does!)

The Good Points. The kids LOVE it!! It was £25.00 - so well worth a punt. Despite the problems with the packaging, the item works well. The light and the plug do not get hot at all. Although there are few (and poorly translated) instructions, it's really not that difficult to figure out how to use the light! The little remote is cute and works well (it came with a battery). You don't (well, I don't!) need the Bluetooth connectivity - a quick test running music from my phone near the light (and the music was not very loud) showed that the light effects responded to the beat of the music anyway. The unit is very light.

I have only just received this item today, so I can't vouch for the longevity of it, but so far, I am happy with my purchase!! It adequately jazzes up rooms in a standard house - but I've no idea how well it would work in a larger function room/hall!

25x White Paper Carrier Bags with Flat Handles - 18cm x 23cm x 9cm
25x White Paper Carrier Bags with Flat Handles - 18cm x 23cm x 9cm
Offered by Swoosh Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong bags, 22 Feb. 2015
These bags were purchased to use as party bags. They were a good size, and were very strong. Some of the bags only had one handle, but the seller quickly reimbursed me for the cost of these faulty bags. Despite the problem, I would still buy more of these bags, and I would use the same seller too.

ONX3® Nokia Lumia 735 S Line Grip Series Hydro Wave Gel Case Skin Cover + LCD Screen Protector Guard - Various Colours (Clear)
Offered by ONX3

5.0 out of 5 stars Gel case perfect for a Nokia Lumia 735., 22 Feb. 2015
I have recently purchased a Nokia Lumia 735 in orange. This phone turns out to be made of a high gloss plastic, so is very difficult to hold (it is very slippy!) This case solved all of my problems! It is a perfect fit, but not at all bulky; the corners of the phone are protected; it makes the phone more grippy; it is clear so you can still see the colour of the phone underneath; and it was very cheap!! All of the cuttings were well made, and all of the buttons on the phone work easily. I am very happy!! My hubby also uses one, and he too is very happy with the case (he can still get his phone into his jeans pocket).

Henbrandt Wizard Glasses with Lenses
Henbrandt Wizard Glasses with Lenses
Offered by Pakeeza

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Feb. 2015
A BIG hit with my Harry Potter-mad 8 year old son. They seem very robust too!

Solo Paper Soufflé Cups 1oz - Set of 250 | Waxed Paper Ramekins, Portion Cups, Sauce Pots, Condiment Pots
Offered by Jenpak Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars So she's happy anyway!, 1 Feb. 2015
I bought these to ration ketchup at meal times. They are relatively big (I think bigger than the ones in McDs), so I think my daughter is actually getting more ketchup now! So she's happy anyway!!

50 Black Muffin Wraps
50 Black Muffin Wraps
Offered by Sugarhut

5.0 out of 5 stars Large muffin wraps - I added double the amount of ..., 1 Feb. 2015
Large muffin wraps - I added double the amount of cake mix than I would usually use and it filled the cases to the top! After cakes iced and placed in cellophane bags, my creations looked very professional!

Philip's Stargazing 2014: Month-by-month guide to the northern night sky
Philip's Stargazing 2014: Month-by-month guide to the northern night sky
by Heather Couper

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 1 Feb. 2015
Very specific for 2014, so obsolete now.

Wine Aerator Decanter With Base For Red Wine Christmas Gift
Wine Aerator Decanter With Base For Red Wine Christmas Gift
Offered by Hi-Cool

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a pretty little aerator - looks more expensive than it is, 1 Feb. 2015
This is a pretty little aerator - looks more expensive than it is. It does seem to make the wine taste a bit better, so I'd say worth the money!

Night Sky (Usborne Spotter's Guide)
Night Sky (Usborne Spotter's Guide)
by Nigel Henbest

A nice little book :)

Fellowes ImageLast A4 80 Micron Laminating Pouch - (Pack of 100)
Fellowes ImageLast A4 80 Micron Laminating Pouch - (Pack of 100)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Feb. 2015
Great laminating pouches for my Tesco laminator.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3