Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
European Mystery: Scent of Desire Collector's Edition
European Mystery: Scent of Desire Collector's Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars very enjoyable, 24 Sep 2014
I enjoyed playing this game. It had a good storyline and great graphics. I liked the way you could jump between places on the map. I had a free trial and then bought it at a reasonable price. Worth buying

European Mystery: Face of Envy Collector's Edition
European Mystery: Face of Envy Collector's Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars very enjoyable, 21 Sep 2014
I enjoyed playing the game. Good graphics and story. Bonus chapter good as well. I like it so you can click on the map to move quickly. I like it that the story was based around Rome with some recognisable landmarks. I tried the free trial and I was impressed so paid to unlock. Worth the money.

Stray Souls: Stolen Memories
Stray Souls: Stolen Memories

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable but Dark, 11 Sep 2014
This review is from: Stray Souls: Stolen Memories (App)
I really enjoyed playing this game. It was a dark story with the mean clown looks a bit like the clown from it. Helpful hint button and good video graphics. Not too adaptive compared to some. I would definitely recommend buying it.

Lake House
Lake House

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable, 16 Aug 2014
This review is from: Lake House (App)
I really enjoyed the game. Good graphics and good storyline. The hint was helpful if you got stuck and a strategy guide. It was also a reasonable price to buy.

He's Got to Go
He's Got to Go

5.0 out of 5 stars Most enjoyable, 2 April 2014
This review is from: He's Got to Go (Kindle Edition)
I read this book as I have read other Sheila o Flanagan books and I wasn't disappointed. It's a page turner wondering what's going to happen next. Worth buying.

Where's My Water?
Where's My Water?

5.0 out of 5 stars really enjoyed, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Where's My Water? (App)
I got this as free app of the day and it is most enjoyable. My five year old loves it. It is quite addictive trying to the next level. Worth buying

Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Despicable Me: Minion Rush

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Despicable Me: Minion Rush (App)
A most enjoyable game. My five year old thoroughly enjoys it he especially likes it when he finds the arrow which takes you to another location. It's also good having missions to do to claim tokens. The minions are funny and cute and have their swimsuits on at the beach. Would recommend getting it.

Can You Escape 2
Can You Escape 2

4.0 out of 5 stars very enjoyable, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: Can You Escape 2 (App)
I enjoyed the game looking around for clues. It was good there was a walkthrough if you got stuck but it's via YouTube which uses a lot of battery and data if you're not on WiFi it would be better as part of the game.

Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition
Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars very enjoyable, 8 Jan 2014
I really enjoyed this puzzle looking for clues as well as hidden objects. Worth buying it. The hint and guide 're very helpful if you get stuck.

Dumb Ways To Live
Dumb Ways To Live

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: Dumb Ways To Live (App)
I played the original dumb ways to die which is really good but don't waste the time or money getting this even if it is free. I think they have brought it out too quick after the success of original. Very violent. Trying to kill them inside of saving them and then when you finished it just stops and you have to go back out by using back arrow. Disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5