Profile for Howard Perks > Reviews

Content by Howard Perks

Howard Perks (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
6x Screen Protector for Sony Xperia Z3 Compact D5803 Protection Film - Crystal-Clear, Bubble-Free
Offered by protectionfilms24 (screen protectors)

5.0 out of 5 stars All good, 12 Oct. 2014
There's not much to say. They are screen protectors and they arived promptly.

Sony Xperia Z3 Compact UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact UK SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Offered by Electronic_ stuff

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs a nano sim, 8 Oct. 2014
This is just to point out that this handset needs a nano-sim and so you might have to replace your old sim card first.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 25, 2014 12:40 PM BST

The BIG 1600w Oscillating Halogen Heaters
The BIG 1600w Oscillating Halogen Heaters
Offered by offersbargains

3.0 out of 5 stars As a heater its works well but it's very bright to live with., 1 Jan. 2014
This is a quiet and efficient heater and will certainly be cheaper to run than our gas fire which lets a lot of heat escape up the chimney.
However, I wasn't expecting it to emit so much bright light. We tried it in front of the fireplace which has our TV to the side and the light from the halogen elements is dazzling and very distracting. In broad daylight this is not such a problem but in the evening if you sit facing the fire you are likely to find the glare uncomfortable, even on the lowest setting. On it's highest setting it's like sitting in front of an orange spotlight. We shall use this elsewhere in the house and look for another type of heater for use in our lounge.

Battery Operated One Touch Hanging Garden Parasol Lantern Camping Lamp Gazebo LED Light
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for what we wanted, 21 Dec. 2013
We bought this to hang inside my granddaughter's wendy house and it works just fine. For a large structure two or three might be required but don't expect to be dazzled. Consider these to be mood lighting and you'll not be dissapointed.The light unit is a common LED one powered by 3 AAA batteries and I know they last a long time.

Morphy Richards Intellisteam 48781 Food Steamer, White
Morphy Richards Intellisteam 48781 Food Steamer, White

4.0 out of 5 stars My second one, 13 Dec. 2013
I had my first MR steamer for some years and it worked beautifully. The ability to set each of the three baskets to cook for different lengths of time yet finish cooking together is wonderful. I had occasionally put the steamer boxes into the dishwasher but for the last couple of years they always looked stained and smeared even when spotlessly clean. I got so fed up with the appearance that I treated myself to a new one purely for cosmetic reasons. I'll not dishwash these and hope this one will not stain quite so easily.

Playmobil 4166 Advent Calendar Forest Winter Wonderland
Playmobil 4166 Advent Calendar Forest Winter Wonderland
Offered by monimii

5.0 out of 5 stars An alternative advent calendar., 13 Dec. 2013
My granddaughter loves this. It's a pity it didn't come with chocolates inside each door as well but perhaps there's room to add them ourselves next year.

RakaStaka Wine - Wine Bottle Rack Ideal for in the Fridge (1x Pack of 2) Holds 6+ Wine Bottles - As Featured on Dragons' Den

2.0 out of 5 stars I'd not chose them again, 13 Dec. 2013
Cheap yes, but bottles are not all that secure and can easily slide forward. A rigid rack would be better.

Creative Inspire T10 Multimedia Speakers
Creative Inspire T10 Multimedia Speakers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, especially for the price., 13 Dec. 2013
The sound from these speakers is a tiny bit middly but Iike the mellow sound and for their size and price the quality is teriffic.

My Tea Party Boxed Playset
My Tea Party Boxed Playset

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust and colourful, 15 Aug. 2013
This review is from: My Tea Party Boxed Playset (Toy)
This seems to be a very safe, easy to clean product which our granddaughter very much enjoys playing with. There are lots of different items included - enough for all her dolls to have a party with!

Infantastic Colourful Children's Picnic Table & Bench 4 Seater Set with Parasol Kids Play Garden Furniture

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for toddlers to draw, paint and picnic on, 15 Aug. 2013
This is very sturdy and is ideal for toddlers. It's too small for older children but for pre-school it is ideal.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3