Profile for D J Farrell > Reviews

D J Farrell

Celestron 71008 25x70 Skymaster Porro Prism Binoculars
Celestron 71008 25x70 Skymaster Porro Prism Binoculars

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Oct 2014
These binoculars are perfect for bird watching and have already given me hours of joy.

Invero® Professional Travel Lightweight Tripod with 3 Way Pan plus Carry Case ideal for Nikon D3100
Offered by Invero

5.0 out of 5 stars Suits all my current needs., 12 Jan 2014
The tripod is lightweight which makes it so much easier to carry around. It is easily assembled which makes taking photographs that much speedier.

Robert B. Parker's Fool Me Twice: A Jesse Stone Novel (Jesse Stone Mystery Series Book 11)

4.0 out of 5 stars Critique, 26 Oct 2013
I give this novel 4 stars because the writer caters for all my needs. The characters are superb, the pace of the book is just right and the writing style very good.

Everything But The Girl - The Platinum Collection
Everything But The Girl - The Platinum Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars My critique, 17 Oct 2013
Every track is superb. I did not realise how talented this band is. I will probably buy further albums now.

Snakes & Arrows [Jewelcase Version]
Snakes & Arrows [Jewelcase Version]

4.0 out of 5 stars An overlooked band, 2 Jun 2013
I had never heard any of their music before accidentally switching to the Sky Arts channel. I was really taken with their great music and vocals.

Carmina Burana
Carmina Burana
Offered by skyvo-direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Gregorian chants set to music, 2 Jun 2013
This review is from: Carmina Burana (Audio CD)
This is a piece of excellent classical music with superb choral aspects. The London Symphony Orchestra at their very best.

Poseidon's Arrow: Dirk Pitt #22 (Dirk Pitt Adventure)
Poseidon's Arrow: Dirk Pitt #22 (Dirk Pitt Adventure)

4.0 out of 5 stars My review 30/05/13, 31 May 2013
Excellent fast paced adventure with multiple plots to ensure your attention is focused. I really enjoy the books that have Dirk Pitt as the foremost character.

Travels with Palin [DVD]
Travels with Palin [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Palin

5.0 out of 5 stars Box set of Travels with Palin, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Travels with Palin [DVD] (DVD)
This box set in my opinion is timeless and ageless, I never grow tired of watching this and I recommend it to anybody that that enjoys travel.

REGARDLESS
REGARDLESS

4.0 out of 5 stars The latest Album by Thea Gilmore, "Regardless", 28 May 2013
This review is from: REGARDLESS (Audio CD)
Every song (lyrics & music) was so good. I do not have many albums where all the songs are truly superb but this one is an exception.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 28, 2013 10:10 PM BST