Profile for Social Mike > Reviews

Content by Social Mike

Social Mike "Mikey" (Telford UK)

Roundup Ready to Use Weedkiller Gel
Roundup Ready to Use Weedkiller Gel
Price: 4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Hopeless, 24 May 2013
Well I've tried this over the past few weeks as all it's worked on is dandelions, I have some weeds mixed in with flower beds and shrubs and it hasn't even yellowed the leaves. I won't be getting this again as its disappointing to say the least.

Thermos Ultimate Flask, Graphite, Steel, 0.8 Litre
Thermos Ultimate Flask, Graphite, Steel, 0.8 Litre
Offered by U Stores
Price: 27.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flask, 22 Jun 2012
This flask really does keep drinks hotter for longer, coffee it still really hot even after a day walking. I just put hot water in it last time and after 4 hours was able to make a nice cup of tea!

CycleOps Magneto Trainer (Incl DVD)
CycleOps Magneto Trainer (Incl DVD)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality control, 27 Mar 2012
I have had two of these, and on the second attempt I went for a refund. They appear to have really good reviews in general, however both of mine were not square/straight and would not sit flat on the lounge floor no matter what I tried, there is minimal adjustment in the feet so this did not help. the first one made a metallic rattle, this was really quite loud and off putting, you would not be able to hear the TV over the noise. Because of these issues, I feel unable to give more than one star, one because it looked nice :-)

Having said all that, Amazon were very helpful and quick to resolve the issue before easily giving me a full refund without question.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great value and customer service, 26 Mar 2012
Ive used this top about 10 times and and it has been washed as many, it still fits and it is still in one piece!

It looks good in my opinion and appears to be of a good quality

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tent, 26 Mar 2012
I have to say, this tent is amazing, we used ours for a total of 4 weeks last year, some for weekends, and twice for a week at a time. It would benefit from a bit more ventilation that can be used during rain to reduce condensation, other than that I am really happy with it. We can put it up in just a couple of minutes, taking it down is a little harder, simply because it is really hard to fit back into the bag. We solved this by cutting out the divider between the two sections of the bag.

We are off camping again next week, cant wait!

Heat in a Click Pleasure Reusable Heating Pad (Colour Varies)
Heat in a Click Pleasure Reusable Heating Pad (Colour Varies)
Offered by round2012
Price: 19.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a relief, 6 Nov 2011
This heated back bad is just wonderful, I love the relief it provides, so much better than the microwave product you can get. you can also get a belt this fits into and a bag to boil it in. both of which are really good.

Transforming Society?: Social Work and Sociology
Transforming Society?: Social Work and Sociology
by Graeme Simpson
Price: 18.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 15 Nov 2007
I am in my first year at University studying Social work. This book is a great read, I think every social work student should have it. It aids the reader to get a greater understanding of exclusion in society along with some of the issues with modern living.