Profile for J. Barker > Reviews

Content by J. Barker

J. Barker (Essex , England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Porcelain Butterfly Love Plug In Night Light Nightlight LED bulb
Porcelain Butterfly Love Plug In Night Light Nightlight LED bulb
Offered by AcaciaHome

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but dim, 3 Jan. 2016
I bought 2 of these night lights thinking the background would be white looking like the picture, but was a bit disappointed when they arrived they are definitely not white more a goldy looking colour. The picture is very pretty though but because the background is rather dark it makes the light dimmer than it should be. They are also a bit on the large size I think making it rather difficult to turn on and off at the plug. I would have returned them but did not want to spend any more money for the postage. You could use them in a child's room where a very low light is required but I wanted to use them in a very long hallway instead of turning the main lights on and off at night.

Bright Side Plasters - Uh Oh We Got A Bleeder
Bright Side Plasters - Uh Oh We Got A Bleeder
Offered by CoinGallery

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very good quality, 28 Nov. 2015
Posted very quickly by seller but I only gave three stars due to the poor quality of tin and the thin plasters. I agree with the other reviewer when they said the tin is not white as shown in the picture more of a pale lilac I would say. Having said all that it is very funny and I'm sure my grandchildren will love it when the see it. I don't think it worth £6

Kitchen Devil Lifestyle Vegetable Knife
Kitchen Devil Lifestyle Vegetable Knife
Offered by millstones

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great little vegetable knife, 29 Oct. 2015
What a great little vegetable knife. I have been using kitchen Devils knives for over 30 years now and believe me they never seem to wear out. I needed to replace this one though because by accident I throw the other one away much to my disgust. I have actually got in my draw kitchen devil knives I've had for 30years and they are still going strong. The seller posted very quickly and I would recommend and buy from them again.

Kitchen Devils Lifestyle Tomato Knife 302451
Kitchen Devils Lifestyle Tomato Knife 302451
Offered by millstones

5.0 out of 5 stars The best kitchen knives and great value for money, 29 Oct. 2015
I've been using Kitchen Devil knives for over 30years now and one thing I can say about them is they never seem to wear out. The only time I needed to replace a knife was when I was stupid enough to through it in the rubbish bin buy accident, which is what I have done this time. Delivery from this seller was very quick and I would use them again. As for the knives well just buy them you won't regret it.

Bosch Dishwasher Cutlery Basket To Fit 45cm Slimline Models
Bosch Dishwasher Cutlery Basket To Fit 45cm Slimline Models

5.0 out of 5 stars SMALL BUT PERFECTLY FORMED, 28 April 2015
I bought this cutlery basket to use in my neff slimline dishwasher which has the cutlery basket at the top of the machine as a complete draw. I always forget to empty it because you cannot see it very well above the top basket. I just could not get use to it so I purchased this basket instead and I'm glad I did. I'm very pleased with it, strong and just the right size for a slimline dishwasher. For anyone who has the same neff dishwasher and dislikes the neff cutlery draw buy this one. You can remove the neff cutlery draw completely and it will give you lots of extra space In the top basket. For the first time I am able to put small plates etc. in the top basket which I could not do before.

Mens Original Monkey Boot Mod Retro Black
Mens Original Monkey Boot Mod Retro Black
Offered by gregs.co

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort that never changes over time., 25 Mar. 2015
These great boots are the same now as they were in the seventies, comfortable, sturdy, and excellent value for money. I've been wearing this kind of boot off and on for the past 35years and they never change. This is the second pair from this seller, they were very helpful recently due to fact that my purchase was lost in transit. I notified them and another pair arrived the very next day, excellent service from them. If you've never had this type of boot before try them you won't be disappointed.

Premier Housewares Kyoto Spun Bamboo Fruit Bowl - Matt Black
Premier Housewares Kyoto Spun Bamboo Fruit Bowl - Matt Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very classy looking fruit bowl, 21 Feb. 2015
This is a very classy fruit bowl, just the right size to put in the centre of my light oak dining table. It is very light and very well made. It looks much more expensive than i paid for it. I would recommend it any day.

Large Steel Vintage Retro Laundry Washing Powder Tin & Scoop Olive Green & Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great soap powder container, 20 Feb. 2015
This is a great soap powder container, and holds a very large box of powder. When you fill it you don't expect it to hold that much but it is wider than a soap powder packet. It is very study, however I would not pull the lid off using the handle, I would suggest you pull it from the rim instead. There are two rivets holding the handle to the lid but I believe that if you kept pulling it off using the handle it would not last as long. Having said that it is still a very pretty olive colour and a great addition to my utility room. I also purchased the plain cream one for my white wash powder. I would recommend this product.

Gisela Graham Wooden Mini Heart Peg Memo Garland Bunting 90cm
Gisela Graham Wooden Mini Heart Peg Memo Garland Bunting 90cm
Offered by Layton's bits and bobs

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty garland, 12 Feb. 2015
This garland is very pretty and a lot longer than I expected. Posted very quickly. Looks great in my utility room

Cooksmart Apple and Pears Design Cotton Tea Cosy, Multi-Coloured
Cooksmart Apple and Pears Design Cotton Tea Cosy, Multi-Coloured

5.0 out of 5 stars great tea cosy, 12 Feb. 2015
This is a great cosy. Very clean and crisp looking, plus added bonus that it is large. Was posted very quickly, we recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6