Profile for Ladyfazer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Pets in a Pickle
Pets in a Pickle

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought a smile to my face, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Pets in a Pickle (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book, bought a smile to my face. Would love to hear more of his experiences in another book. Great read for animal lovers.

The Legend Of Barney Thomson: A Barney Thomson Novel
The Legend Of Barney Thomson: A Barney Thomson Novel

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny but not Lol, 8 Jan. 2014
Enjoyable read and not what I expected funny but not Lol. If you want to find out what happens after the last page then get the next book.

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared

5.0 out of 5 stars Unpredictable, 17 Nov. 2013
Have read the book twice, an easy read and very funny not what you expect it to be. You cannot predict what will happen next and disappointing when you reach the last page as it leaves you wanting more. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did

Last Chance To See
Last Chance To See

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh Out loud, 17 Nov. 2013
This is my 4th copy of the book but first time on my Kindle. I have read it so often after a while the pages loosen over the years. regardless whether or not you like Douglas Adams as an Author this book is well worth the read. I have recommended the book to many and bought it for friends as a present. Not one person was disappointed, That should give you a good idea of how well written the book it. It is laugh out loud funny but also make you think........enjoy a really good read.

Fed "N" Watered Spaniel Bowl
Fed "N" Watered Spaniel Bowl
Offered by Pet Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Nov. 2013
Our spaniel had to go back to wet food and was forever getting food on his ear fur. Drove me bonkers trying to keep them clean so started to peg his ears back. I came across these bowls and thought I would give them a try. Brilliant.... no more pegged ears and no more food in the fur. Would recommend to other spaniel owners.

Page: 1 | 2