Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer "book wrrm" (manchester england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Vintage Retro Leather Cover Notebook Journal Jotter Diary Blank Work BookString Nautical By FamilyMall
Offered by QIAN QI BAI HUO DIAN

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, excellently priced and perfect for quick nothings, 12 Mar. 2016
This is a fantastic product, beautifully made. Perfect for my needs and I think I might get a couple more for the future. I honestly cannot rave enough about it.

Colette
Colette

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Colette (MP3 Download)
Its an excellent rock and roll song. Love It

Fire TV Stick Streaming Media Player
Fire TV Stick Streaming Media Player

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 5 May 2015
Okay I have a kindle fire tablet so I was already a fan of the prime tv access but it kind of sucked I couldn't share my shows with my family. Hence the fire stick. Quite simply it's amazing, we have sky as well but this is great for shows you might have missed but don't want to buy on DVD, like Community, life on mars etc. I think it's simple, good value and fun. Best 35.00 quid I've spent

Pride [DVD] (2014)
Pride [DVD] (2014)
Dvd ~ Bill Nighy

5.0 out of 5 stars great film, fabulous message of unity, 19 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Pride [DVD] (2014) (DVD)
Just watched this today and i loved it. I laughed, i cried - i thought it was really good. I am not a unionist but i was so touched by the community spirit. Definitely buying this on dvd.

The Testing (The Testing Trilogy Book 1)
The Testing (The Testing Trilogy Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars really very good., 27 Feb. 2015
i wish i could give it 4.5 stars, as i enjoyed this a hell of a lot but i can't say i loved it. I found the first couple of chapters a little inaccessible but boy does it draw you in. I have to agree with some reviewers who point out it is a little like Hunger Games but that is not necessarily a bad thing. The story is well written and engaging, the characters multi dimensial and believable and the book as a whole makes you want to finish it so you can get started on the next one. I wish that this type of literary innovation was being replicated in Adult books and not just books aimed at teenagers.

Echoes of Dollanganger (CHRISTOPHER'S DIARY Book 2)
Echoes of Dollanganger (CHRISTOPHER'S DIARY Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars I rather liked it., 27 Jan. 2015
I was thoroughly disappointed with the first novella based on Christopher's diary but this was much better and I'm glad that I persevered with the story. But disturbed by Kane to be fair but loved the twist ending. Very pleased in all honesty by the fresh approach.

1989
1989
Offered by Acfun Store

5.0 out of 5 stars BEYOND WONDERFUL, 24 Dec. 2014
This review is from: 1989 (Audio CD)
Im actually more a classic rock fan but Taylor Swift is my (not so ) secret shame. Her songs and melodies are beautiful, i love she actually writes her own songs, has a lovely voice and refuses to stay SAFE. This is her first pure pop album 80s style and its brilliant. As she says Haters gonna hate and they are all so wrong. You are insane if you dont give this it a shot. its great.

Into the Storm [DVD] [2014]
Into the Storm [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Richard Armitage

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun Sunday viewing ( sadly i watched it on a tuesday DAMMIT), 23 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Into the Storm [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
Its not a bad film but that is not to say that this is a good film. If you like natural disaster movies ( which i do) its actually pretty fun. it has good characters and an engaging plot. I will watch it again but this time i will make sure that i have the lights off the candles lit and th storm sounds wailing outside - just to make it a 4 star film experience!

Patient Zero (Joe Ledger Book 1)
Patient Zero (Joe Ledger Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars ... my book club and opinion was split between awesomely fun and so bad couldn't even finish it, 16 Dec. 2014
we read this for my book club and opinion was split between awesomely fun and so bad couldn't even finish it. i myself reaally enjoyed it. it was a fast paced thriller and i asked for the sequel for xmas.

The Fades Series 1 [DVD]
The Fades Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Kaluuya

5.0 out of 5 stars try it - you will not be disappointed., 26 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Fades Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
The husband and i just watched the whole series in one day. It was fabulous, cracking wonderful. How could this not have got a second season because i really really want to see what happened next. The cast was so well chosen and so engaging. Cannot recommend it enough.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7