Profile for BluePinkBlue > Reviews

Content by BluePinkBlue

BluePinkBlue

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Trinny & Susannah Women's Bum, Tum, Thigh Reducer Knickers Skin 525-18-971-L Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Magic Knickers, 25 July 2014
Bought as size 14 got a large. I'm a pear shape with massive hips and thighs and small everything else. Bought to wear some slightly tighter dresses. Wasn't overly impressed with the results but it'll do.

WOMEN LADIES PLAIN JERSEY BODYCON STRETCH SHORT MINI OFFICE PENCIL SKIRT 8-24
WOMEN LADIES PLAIN JERSEY BODYCON STRETCH SHORT MINI OFFICE PENCIL SKIRT 8-24
Offered by Uptown Girl Fashion

4.0 out of 5 stars Skirt, 25 July 2014
Happy with this. Fits well and isn't too short like some which you get in this style

NEW XL INFLATABLE RING BLACK TYRE SWIMMING POOL TOY
NEW XL INFLATABLE RING BLACK TYRE SWIMMING POOL TOY
Offered by worldofbargain888

3.0 out of 5 stars Ring, 23 July 2014
Smaller than I expected. Can definitely use though. Came quickly

Bloodstream
Bloodstream

5.0 out of 5 stars Stateless, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Bloodstream (MP3 Download)
Bloodstream makes my senses explode. My boyfriend introduced me to it because he said it reminded him of me. I've loved it every since.

Glamour Empire Women's Short Sleeves Summer Jersey Pleated Circle Dress 108 (UK 12/14, Black)
Offered by Glamour Empire Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Dress, 23 July 2014
Bought this as a size 14. Fit really nicely. It flows past your curves beautifully. Bit longer than I would have liked so didn't wear for the occassion i bought it for. Will wear another time though :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Tolkien, 15 July 2014
Love it. As a Lord of the Rings fan this decal makes me very happy. Don't expect it to arrive quickly though!

Know your traffic signs (Driving Skills)
Know your traffic signs (Driving Skills)
by Great Britain: Department for Transport

4.0 out of 5 stars Traffic Signs, 9 July 2014
Good book, very useful and informative. Bought for learning about the signs I'll never usually see so I'm prepared for my theory 'cause I live and work in rural areas.

Banksy T Shirt ~ Panda Bear Space White ~Digitally Printed~ Only £5.90 (Large)
Banksy T Shirt ~ Panda Bear Space White ~Digitally Printed~ Only £5.90 (Large)
Offered by Tattooed Villains

5.0 out of 5 stars Panda, 29 Jun. 2014
Was sorta expecting the image to be hard on the tshirt. However, it's nice and flexible. Very good quality for the price.

AC/DC - Highway To Hell Messenger Bag
AC/DC - Highway To Hell Messenger Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars ACDC, 23 Jun. 2014
I've been staring at this bag in my wishlist for well over a year. I've watched the price drop significantly. So, on my last pay day I bought it! I am so pleased I did. This is exactly what I wanted. The bag is soft material. It's greyer and darker than the image used. It fits A4 jotters in perfectly and has a large inner pocket. There is a large pocket on the back which is sealed by velcro but the flap itself is sealed with two magnetic poppers. Strap is nice and long which is usually a problem for me as other bags seem to be too short. Love it so much. Want another one!

Salute
Salute

5.0 out of 5 stars Salute, 23 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Salute (MP3 Download)
Ladies all across the world
Listen up, we're looking for recruits
If you with me, lemme see your hands
Stand up and salute