Profile for lou > Reviews

Content by lou

lou

LazyFrog® Ultra Slim Thin Back Cover Hard Crystal Case for Apple iPhone 4 / 4G / 4S - Clear Green - Free Screen Protector
Offered by Quasaro

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Aug 2014
My son loves it on his phone. It looks great

Wish Upon a Star
Wish Upon a Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Wish Upon a Star (Kindle Edition)
would recommend this book to anyone. I didn't want to put it down. the perfect amount of romance and storyline.

Good Husband Material
Good Husband Material

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 31 Jan 2014
couldn't put it down once I had started reading. hope to find more books by the same author. 5 stars.

Two Tone Black High Gloss 3 Piece Bedroom Furniture Set
Two Tone Black High Gloss 3 Piece Bedroom Furniture Set
Offered by Rightdeals Uk Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars adequate purchase, 11 Nov 2013
The furniture arrived a day after estimated and the courier left it outside under a shelter...
As for the furniture itself we put the wardrobe up first and it seems pretty sturdy so far. The drawers were next and are very small, not deep enough for more than two jumpers for example and a couple of the screws weren't usable as the groove had worn away.
Saying that I like that under each drawer is a sturdy support to avoid the bottom bowing.
It looks very smart in my teenage sons room just may have to purchase another set of drawers! all in all pleased with it.

FIFA 12 (PSP)
FIFA 12 (PSP)

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy boy, 5 Mar 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: FIFA 12 (PSP) (Video Game)
My son has fifa 12 already for his xbox 360 but wanted it for his psp so he could play it when he's out and about so he's over the moon with this game. It arrived when said and I would definately buy from this seller again

Camper Van Mug - Ceramic - Various Colours
Camper Van Mug - Ceramic - Various Colours
Offered by FishAround Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely gift, 5 Mar 2012
I bought this as a gift for my husband and he's very pleased with it. Lovely detail and colours on it

Brit Guide to Orlando 2012 (Brit Guides)
Brit Guide to Orlando 2012 (Brit Guides)
by Simon Veness

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 10 Dec 2011
I couldn't wait for this book to be available for our 1st trip to florida and it didn't disappoint. With all the info you could need on travel car hire hotels dining theme parks and shopping I feel I already know the area... Very important when planning an itiitinery etc. Would definately recommend it plus delivery was fast too.