Profile for shabletent > Reviews

Content by shabletent

shabletent

We Escaped A Cult (Radio Edit)
We Escaped A Cult (Radio Edit)
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars A really catchy song that sticks in your head after hearing it, 8 Dec 2013
Real catchy song and it has a great video with it that reached number 8 in the video charts, nice one.

Old Man's War
Old Man's War
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, I love it., 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Old Man's War (Kindle Edition)
Great book, superb imagination, it got me hooked right from the beginning. A great concept. I understand there is a rumour of a possible film, that would be superb.

Somnium
Somnium

5.0 out of 5 stars Somnium is superb, 12 Dec 2012
This review is from: Somnium (MP3 Download)
Somnium is a superb album with not a weak track on it. The opening track 'Sick' is amazingly powerful with a great catchy chorus that stays in your head. The whole album oozes excitement. And' Make me' the only slow one on the album has a great guitar sound mid way through that just makes your hair stand up on your arms. ' Scream' to me is a great Rock n Roll number in the style of some older Rockers and is great fun, Whilst 'Blur the Lines' is sweet with a bluesy Harmonica leading into a real heavy sound is a touch of genius. There is real talent in this band and if there is any justice in this world they should go far.

Emergence [Explicit]
Emergence [Explicit]
Price: 2.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Alter Eden What a great band, 21 Sep 2010
This Band is an excellent new young band, with the 3 songs on this EP my only complaint is I want more. Just a Word is a really sweet hard Rocking number that really drives along superb, however my favorite is Hellhound, the whole thing holds together really well with a gutsy performance all round. Live these songs are outstanding however on the ep I'm not so sure about the final track, however having seen this band a number of times live the final track is really good live but on the ep i'm not so sure, however having said that it seems i'm in the minority as several other people seem to really like it.