Profile for Franken > Reviews

Content by Franken

Franken

Modern Designer Kitchen Sink Mixer Taps Cross Handle Twin Lever Chrome Brass OXFORD
Offered by Tap Store & More

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice taps, 19 April 2015
Good quality and looks nice. Only gripe is the bolt to hold it in place is at the back of the tap which means it doesn't sit completely flush against the base of the sink. Contained all fixtures and fittings needed.

Exclusive Morgan Flip Coat Hook Wall Mounted Contemporary Wooden Tree Clothing Hanger Rail Stand
Offered by Royal Comfort Furniture

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality. Looks quite nice, 15 April 2015
Good quality. Looks quite nice.

Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Top device, 16 May 2014
Brilliant piece of kit, really easy to set up and amazing value for money. So good I'm going to get one for my main TV even though thats got SMART capabilities but this is just better. One word of caution though, please read up on what this does. Too many people giving this low stars and then moaning about stuff that it wasn't even invented for.

Anker® 8200 DPI High Precision Programmable Laser Gaming Mouse for PC, 9 Programmable Buttons, Weight Tuning Cartridges, Omron Micro
Offered by AnkerDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems good but will take time to get used to size/shape., 10 Jan. 2014
Having used only the MS Intellimouse for the last 13 years of gaming I thought I would give a gaming mouse a try as the Intellimouse is almost impossible to get at a reasonable price these days. This was cheap enough to take a punt on @ £25 and offered more than enough buttons for my requirements. It is a good looking mouse for those that care about flashing lights and that kind of hoopla. The control seems very accurate and responsive out of the box, I have barely tweaked the dpi and polling settings so there appears no problems in that department. The only gripe I have relates to the way I hold my mouse. Apparently there are a number of ways of holding a mouse (who would of thought) and I do not think this mouse is particularly designed for either the fingertip grip that I use or maybe my hand is too small for this mouse, who knows. The three thumb buttons may aswell only be one button, similar to the Intellimouse design, as my thumb is not long enough to reach the furthest thumb button and the middle thumb button is too high for my grip style making it an unnatural movement to press in the heat of battle. I have still given this 4 stars as I do still like it and it offers the same amount of "useable" buttons as my old mice. Maybe over time I will adapt my hold on the mouse to use the other buttons and providing the mouse lasts half as long as my old mice I might upgrade to 5 stars.

Battlefield 4 - Standard Edition (PC DVD)
Battlefield 4 - Standard Edition (PC DVD)

1.0 out of 5 stars Started off ok, just got worse and worse, 18 Dec. 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Avoid for another 6 months as the game is frustratingly bad. I'm more of a single player and casual multiplayer gamer these days so was quietly enjoying the SP Campaign mode. Took a break for a couple of weeks and when I came back the game had lost all the Campaign progress so was starting again from the beginning. Checked online for a solution and it seems its a common issue that EA have not responded to. Putting it in the cupboard until its fixed, if it ever gets fixed....
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2014 9:49 PM GMT

Samsung WIS12ABGN/XEC Allshare (DLNA) Smart TV Wireless Dongle
Samsung WIS12ABGN/XEC Allshare (DLNA) Smart TV Wireless Dongle
Offered by Pii Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic piece of kit, 4 Sept. 2012
I ordered this dongle for my 46" Samsung UE46C6540 as my wired connection failed after a lightning storm. Even tho the packaging on the box says its WIS12ABGNX and not WIS12ABGN, it still worked. Couldnt be happier, but no idea if this actual model would still work if they had sent the right one. Samsung web has them down as being 2 different dongles for different year tv's.