Profile for Mr. R. B. Bicknell > Reviews

Content by Mr. R. B. Bicknell

Mr. R. B. Bicknell (Devon, England)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Racket, 9 Jun. 2010
I'm not an expert on tennis so can't really go into much detail on the performance of this racket, however I can say that I'm really pleased with it as a first time racket for me a beginner and so far i have had no problems. I would also say that it is also one of the better looking rackets in this price range which may not matter to you but does to me, haha. Overall a really brilliant racket.

Sony MDR-XB300 Extra Bass On-Ear Stereo Headband Headphones - Black
Sony MDR-XB300 Extra Bass On-Ear Stereo Headband Headphones - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall good headphones, 9 Jun. 2010
I bought these headphones after using some Senheiser HD202s for a while and wanted a bit more bass and ear comfort, wasn't sure wether to get these or the 500s but eventualy chose these due to the cheaper price. In my opinion the MDRXB300 are really good headphones , the ear cushions are really comfy and I can go hours without any discomfort whatsoever. The sound quality of these headphones is amazing compared to the Senheiser HD202s and the bass is far better. However I found that the head band, which is really tight at first, quickly looses its spring, not only does this mean that they aren't as sturdy on your head but it also means that there is more sound leakage and you have to turn the volume up higher to be able to hear your music well enough. Although this could be a big problem for you, it wasn't for me as I tend to use mine at home where it doesn't matter that people can hear my music and I'm not running about so there's no chance of them falling off my head, but they are still fine when I'm out and about. If these headphones had a better headband I would rate 5 stars, but overall they are still brilliant headphones for use at home.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 27, 2013 2:41 AM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 20 Mar. 2010
Very pleased with this product, it comes in a nice round tin which is very durable and also comes with 3 spare magnets incase you loose any.