Profile for Lyon > Reviews

Content by Lyon

Lyon

Decrescent 2 Port Micro USB Car Charger for Samsung Galaxy Smartphone and Galaxy Tablet - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars works excellent, 22 Aug. 2013
I purchased this USB Car Charger for my Samsung Galaxy Smartphone and Galaxy Tab. The device is very effective. It has Over-heated, over-current, over-charging protection. When battery is full, the charge automatically stops. Moreover charging speed were not interrupt; even when two were charging at the same time. I can't found any fault at all.

Decrescent Action BT18 Bluetooth Sports Neck Strap Headset with IPX6 Water Resistant Standard
Offered by Decrescent

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, 21 Aug. 2013
I purchased this Bluetooth Sports Neck Strap Headset to use with my apple ipad. It is easy to set up with my ipad and easy control system. The sound quality is excellent. I used it for several hours at a time; it seems to me very comfortable to wear. It has integrated microphone, hence I can talk and exercise simultaneously. Excellent battery life and sweat proof.

Decrescent Premium Desktop Docking and Charging Station for HTC One - Black
Decrescent Premium Desktop Docking and Charging Station for HTC One - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Docking Station, 21 Aug. 2013
I choose and purchased the premium docks as it has a standard micro USB port and could be synchronized my HTC One with my computer.
It works perfectly. Charging and Data transferring is excellent. Synchronization and charging take place at the same time. It is suitable access on my desk. Everything is as my expectation.

Decrescent Mains Home Charger for Apple iPod/iPhone - White
Decrescent Mains Home Charger for Apple iPod/iPhone - White
Offered by Decrescent

5.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable price but works perfect, 21 Aug. 2013
I purchased this Mains Home AC Wall Plug Battery Charger for my son's i-pod touch. Charging started when it is plugged. I have no troubles with it; works accurately. It is also compatible with my apple ipod. As the price is reasonable; I purchased another for my apple i-pod and used it when I am traveling.