Profile for Squiz > Reviews

Dvd ~ Marc Singer
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 17.05

5.0 out of 5 stars V - The Complete Series [DVD], 24 Sep 2013
Please note contrary to other reviews "V - The Complete Series [DVD]" contains 5 dvds, you also need to purchase "V - The original mini series" and "V - The final battle" if you want the whole set, or "V - The complete collection" which has the same reviews as this one!!! strange!!! :)
Hope that helps.

Traditional Garden Games 33mm Carpet Boule
Traditional Garden Games 33mm Carpet Boule

3.0 out of 5 stars Traditional Garden Games 33mm Carpet Boule, 9 May 2011
For information purposes only, make extra care to read that the size of each ball is 33mm.
I do not want to dismiss this product but it is not what I meant to buy, but that was my own fault for not reading the description properly, I was actually after a proper heavy set for the garden.
However, if you want a (very) small set to play indoors on the carpet this is sweet, just do not expect to play in the garden with this set.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery no issues with Seller :) but wanted to review product., 14 Sep 2009
I saw these online and really liked the look of them, so hunted around for the best price.
At nearly 40 including P&P I had hoped for something quite spectacular!
I had read another review that said they weren't brilliant but I wanted to see for myself.

As said Seller was great and delivered in brilliant time, but when I opened the box I was disappointed at first by the weight of them as they do not feel like real slate, and thought the lights could have fitted in better instead of being loose.
I did consider sending them back, but decided to place them in their desired location and give them a chance, and actually they do look a lot better once placed.
They are a kind of bluey/green slate colour and I have them against plum slate which looks fine.
The lights being loose actually enables you to take them out and get to the on/off manual override switch, or maybe even charge them elsewhere if not placed in direct sunlight.
The switch once on, means they come on at night and go off when day (or battery low).
So far I have been happy with the light they give, but I cannot tell you how long they last as they have still been alight by the time I go to bed :)

They are ok, and this seller was the best price around :)

iTALKonline Replacement Wired Sensor Bar For Nintendo Wii
iTALKonline Replacement Wired Sensor Bar For Nintendo Wii
Offered by consoles_and_gadgets
Price: 2.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Great second bar enabling an easy move for your Wii!, 14 Aug 2009
My Wii used to sit in my lounge which is great for social gaming when standing, but terrible for single player platforms etc.
So instead of buying a second Wii or unplugging it all to move rooms (or moving the sofa), I decided to buy a new power cable and sensor bar (it came with two graphics cables) and set them up in another room.
Now all I have to do is unplug the three wires from the Wii main console and re-plug it in elsewhere.
I have been doing this for a while with no issues, but I will say wires and connections are fragile things and thus be careful not to break anything :) [dont blame me if you do ;)]

So regarding this sensor bar, works fine and recieved in great condition/time :)

SanDisk 16GB Micro Cruzer - Retail Pack
SanDisk 16GB Micro Cruzer - Retail Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for capacity and value, 14 Aug 2009
When I first got this I was surprised by how plastic it seemed, but it has since been on my keyring for about 18 months and so far I have not had any issues with it.
My only gripe is that the USB bit gets a bit dusty in my bag (it would be better with a cover/lid), but I just wipe it as necessary.

Personally I think it is great value for money, but if you are a techie or a gadget lover you probably will want to spend more and get a better design. :)

Pleo Robotic Dinosaur
Pleo Robotic Dinosaur

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleo, 3 Mar 2008
This review is from: Pleo Robotic Dinosaur (Toy)
He is cute, he is adorable, you can make him sleep by cuddling him.
But the battery life is short (1 hour per 3 hr charge).
Ideally I would have wanted to leave him on all day to learn so when I returned home he could greet me, but obviously that is not possible.
I'd get a second battery if they were for sale.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2010 9:59 AM GMT