Profile for Dana > Reviews

Dana

Reached (Matched Book 3)
Reached (Matched Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant ending to a brilliant series., 6 Nov. 2013
In every story ive read, ive wanted a happy ending. Shocking story with thrilling twists and turns along the way!! Brilliant!!

Crossed (Matched Book 2)
Crossed (Matched Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Nov. 2013
Beautiful series with romance that couldnt be taken apart. Fighting for love is all that matters to the main character and she does exactly that, whilst trying to improve her society. A must read!

Ender's Game: Ender Series, book 1 (The Ender Quartet series)
Ender's Game: Ender Series, book 1 (The Ender Quartet series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Nov. 2013
I absolutely loved this book and so did my boyfriend. I just hope the movie lives up to the book.

The Mortal Instruments shadow hunter Lanyard rune charm
The Mortal Instruments shadow hunter Lanyard rune charm
Offered by M & L UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical and to my style, 6 Nov. 2013
I use this lanyard for college and have found that I prefer it to any lanyard I have used before. The little charm of angelic power just makes it ten times better!

Champion (LEGEND Trilogy Book 3)
Champion (LEGEND Trilogy Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 6 Nov. 2013
Thrilling, shocking, Cliffhangers at every corner and romance. A must read for me. I recommend it to anyone who wants to read dystopian books!!

Prodigy (LEGEND Trilogy Book 2)
Prodigy (LEGEND Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Blooming amazing!!, 6 Nov. 2013
Couldnt put it down, I love dystopian themed books and this one definitely lives up to high expectations. Love it. Love it. Love it.

Allegiant (Divergent, Book 3) (Divergent Trilogy)
Allegiant (Divergent, Book 3) (Divergent Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing but oh my word, the feels!!, 6 Nov. 2013
This book is an amazing read and completely thrilling. I am devastated that this wonderful series has ended, as it carried many morals for me and changed me in many ways. This series has taken me through depression and taught me to 'be brave' like the main character Tris. Amazing love story dragged along with tragedies, foul murder and struggles for the main characters. Cliff hangers at the end of most chapter. I could put it down. Finished in 3 days and would definitely read it again. I absolutely love Veronica Roth and hope she writes other series in the coming future, I would definitely read them!!!