Profile for Ian McNeish > Reviews

TF classic Yin and Yang Earrings, Sterling Silver. 925
TF classic Yin and Yang Earrings, Sterling Silver. 925
Offered by Thorsten Frehoff

3.0 out of 5 stars size, 9 Jun 2013
what are the size of the earrings in cm please as i have just bought a pair and they are too small they are about 4 cm which i think are too small or it was in mm whichever size they get measured in' thank you for your help.

JVC HA-EB75-AE Sports Headphone with Adjustable Clip - Blue
JVC HA-EB75-AE Sports Headphone with Adjustable Clip - Blue
Offered by Amy`s Schätze

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good for running!!, 27 April 2013
After reading other reviews I was excited about this product but the first time i used them, for a light jog, they kept falling out of my ears.

I would advise anyone who is looking to buy these for anything sports related to stay away, they are terrible!! Put your money and get a better pair

TVCatchup
TVCatchup

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best apps on kindle, 14 April 2013
This review is from: TVCatchup (App)
Must have app for anyone who has just bought the amazing device that is a Kindle fire.

Easily watch tv shows at good quality,this app and a tablet will mean the end to tvs in a bedroom!!

Skullcandy Hesh Headphones - Black/Grey (discontinued by manufacturer)
Skullcandy Hesh Headphones - Black/Grey (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 April 2013
I like these headphones for sitting about the house and drifting away with music.

I don't see the point in paying over £200 for a pair of Beats headphones when they pretty much do the same thing.

I also got these headphones at £15 when they were on a deal.

Solwise ADSL Faceplate Splitter for NTE5
Solwise ADSL Faceplate Splitter for NTE5
Offered by UKStocked

5.0 out of 5 stars Speed increase with no need for filters, 9 April 2013
I received a 20 % speed increase when I used this in place of an ADSL filter.

It is very simple to install, just remove the existing faceplate and it goes right into the test socket, no need to connect any more wires.

Would highly recommend.

Daffodil WMS330 Wireless Optical Mouse 2.4GHz - Cordless 5 Button PC Mouse with Scrollwheel and Adjustable Sensitivity (MAX 1600dpi) - For Laptop / Netbook / Desktop Computers - Supported by: Microsoft Windows (8 / 7 / XP / Vista) and Apple MAC (OS X +) - Battery Powered (2xAAA Inc.)
Offered by Daffodil UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a laptop, 9 April 2013
I use this mouse for my work laptop and I must say I find it great.
Its small enough to place in your pocket when you are walking around from room to room and is very responsive, even with the receiver is not in sight.

The product at this price is a win-win !!

Delux Classic Black Wayfarer Sunglasses Dark Tint lens Qwin Eyeware UV400 Unisex
Offered by FT-Deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for driving., 9 April 2013
I keep these in the car and use them when its sunny to help me focus on the road better.
They do everything you would expect and allow you to focus on the road even on the brightest of days.

The price is the biggest factor in my decision to buy, they look like Raybans at a fraction of the price !!

Great product...

The Truth Machine
The Truth Machine
by James L. Halperin
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read !!, 9 April 2013
This is one of the best books I have ever read, I have re-read it multiple times and it still keeps me entertained.

The book, though written in 1995, writes a lengthy and detailed paragraph at the start of each chapter detailing the world news at the time, that you could believe would be happening at these periods.

Also, the book throws up some moral choices that gets the reader thinking, rather than just using the book for entertainment.

I would recommend this book to everyone !!

Diesel Begley Service Belt 74I Mid Brown Large (95cm)
Diesel Begley Service Belt 74I Mid Brown Large (95cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 19 Feb 2013
This is a great belt, well-made and fashionable.

Got it at a great price a few months back and tried to get another one but was sold out.

I would buy this right away when it becomes available.

Think Your Way To Success: How to Develop a Winning Mindset and Achieve Amazing Results

4.0 out of 5 stars Great way to look at life, 19 Feb 2013
This book is a great basis to having a positive goal-based mindset in your life.

I have taken on-board many things that are said in this book and I feel that I am already more positive and productive.

My only draw-back of this book is that the author tends to focus on people who are based in sales, when giving examples of goals and when you get to near the end of the book he re-uses examples he has already talked about.

All in all I would recommend this book for anyone who is looking to start taking the positives from life !!

Page: 1 | 2