ARRAY(0xa26a55d0)

Profile for T. Hatchman > Reviews

Content by T. Hatchman

T. Hatchman "tina-Niko-Hatchman" (Kent UK)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Super Mario Iphone 5 CASE BACK CLIP ON CASE-Black
Super Mario Iphone 5 CASE BACK CLIP ON CASE-Black
Offered by swiatek
Price: 6.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 19 Jan 2014
This was bought as a stocking filler for Sons girl friend. She loves her mario. Looked good on her phone and she was happy.

Purple Swirl Luggage Tag and Passport Cover Gift Set
Purple Swirl Luggage Tag and Passport Cover Gift Set
Offered by MissPrettyLondon
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice looking, 19 Jan 2014
Brilliant looking products. These were a xmas stocking pressie for daughter. I cant try them out as they were for her. But they really look lovely. She was thrilled with them.

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals MINERAL VEIL 9g
Bare Escentuals bareMinerals MINERAL VEIL 9g
Offered by Sasi Cosmetics
Price: 14.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Mineral Veil, 19 Jan 2014
Bought this product for my daughter as she raves about the company and the product. Cant give it 5 stars as its not for me. But she looks good wearing it.

BRITA Dolce 3020 3 Way Water Filter Tap
BRITA Dolce 3020 3 Way Water Filter Tap
Price: 152.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Brita 3 way water tap, 15 Jan 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Well what can i say apart from this being a brilliant well made tap. But for a woman to fix in is a nightmare. I thought id give it a go myself as i was told it was easy to do. I grant you the instructions are very easy to follow. But i just couldnt do it. So i hired a handman. Once in i managed to fix the cartridge and away i went pouring glass after glass and jug after jug of lovely water that hasnt furred up the kettle. Thanks Brita. If you want a quality product then get this.

Satin Soft Lady Shaver - For a Smoother Shave - Sensitive Shaving System - Wet and Dry - with Protective Cap and Cleaning Brush
Offered by Eli McLeod
Price: 17.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, 13 Jan 2014
This shaver is ok. Very basic. You get what you pay for. Bit light even with batteries in. Feels cheap . You could take this on holiday and leave it there. Not like you would really miss it. Sorry but i dont rate it at all.

Saxoline Bulldogs Wheeled Luggage Case
Saxoline Bulldogs Wheeled Luggage Case
Price: 49.31 - 131.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Jan 2014
I got this case at the largest size. Its not at all big enough for a 2 week holiday but is perfect for a long weekender. I have to say its very pricey but so very well made. Its light and as solid as they come. You cant fault this company at all!

Logitech TK820 Wireless All-in-One Keyboard
Logitech TK820 Wireless All-in-One Keyboard
Price: 86.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but not great either, 31 Dec 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Had a few problems to start with getting my computer to except this keypad but after that it was a dream. Had a pain of a time trying to set it up. I had to call Logitech who helped me. Im not sure im a lover of it if im honest. I wanted to give this product 5 starts as i thought it would be out of this world. Sadly not and for the price that isnt a good point either.

Ricoh Theta Point and Shoot Digital Camera
Ricoh Theta Point and Shoot Digital Camera
Price: 329.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love it!, 31 Dec 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Only had the camera a few weeks. So the review wont be much. But i have to say this is the most fun camera we have ever had. The photos truly are 360 and fun to look at if you down load the app, join the FB group and the twitter. FB is better for this camera as you meet like minded people with this camera. They are full of hints and tips. So far we have done beach photos, photos of our land, photos in the house and photos while in a coffee bar. All have turned out really well. The only down side is the price. Could be a bit cheaper for a novelty camera.

Veet Face Precision Wax and Care Cream 10 ml
Veet Face Precision Wax and Care Cream 10 ml
Price: 5.69

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful product, 31 Dec 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This has the be the worst veet product i have ever used. Its horrid much. Ive never in my life had my skin have a reaction to anything as much as i have this muck. I have to admit it smelt really nice but that was about it. Veet really need to look at this product and all the reviews on it. Something isnt right. Lucky for me my lovely lady who waxes my legs got the wax off my skin for me. Sorry Veet.

Max Factor Excess Volume Mascara 1x 20 ml Black
Max Factor Excess Volume Mascara 1x 20 ml Black
Price: 9.11

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Mascara, 31 Dec 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This really does have to be one of the best Mascaras i have ever used. I love the fact its chunky, its a true black , and it covers the lashes with one coating. The primer is ok. Not sure what you would need it really as the mascara is thick and the coverage is the best. I have used this once yesterday and once this morning. Its easy to apply and dries in a minute. And its easy to remove. I think this will be staying on my wish list.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20