Profile for Sakazoke > Reviews

Content by Sakazoke

Sakazoke "Mermaid-Lover" (Monkton UK)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Powerfly Unisex Abdominal Muscle Toning Belt
Powerfly Unisex Abdominal Muscle Toning Belt
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

5.0 out of 5 stars Just brilliant. For the price we didnt expect much TBH, 9 Mar. 2015
Just brilliant. For the price we didnt expect much TBH. But we all decided to give it a try. My husband and my son are fitness freaks so this really was right up their street. On opening the box you get the belt, gel pads, batteries and instruction book. And the instructions were so easy to follow. Once hooked up i decided to use it on the lowest point that felt right for me. After that i walked around and got on with daily jobs for 20 minutes. My husband and son had it on programme 6 and wacked the level right up. They too loved it, but as they are already toned they felt it would do very little for them.
All in all this is a very well made product. The price is perfect for anyone who wants to give it a go. They wont be sorry.

Kenley 42 Element TV Aerial Full Kit - for Digital HD Freeview 4G LTE - High Gain 16.5db
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a very well put together areial that will ..., 9 Mar. 2015
This is a very well put together areial that will pick up a signal even in my village. We needed one for my husbands office. Our tv in there picked up nothing at all from the small one we got from argos. But that is as far as it goes. We had to fetch in a friend of my sons to fit the ariel to the roof. Ok product but needs more thought into its design.

Powerfly Bodyweight Suspension Trainer Straps System - Red
Powerfly Bodyweight Suspension Trainer Straps System - Red
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

4.0 out of 5 stars First off id like to say that my husband and son are Gyn ..., 9 Mar. 2015
Ok, well where do i start. First off id like to say that my husband and son are Gyn fanatics. We have a gym at home so we thought this Powerfly might be of some use. Sadly this is not the case. First off there is only a printed instruction leaflet. And one that has many spelling mistakes. That alone puts your guard up as to the quality of this product. Secondly there are no drawn diagrams. No A, B, C, Or D's as to parts. We will keep trying, and once it together we will give an honest updated edited review.
What i will give in its favour is the fact its strong webbing, and it looks well stitched.

Dr KittyCat is Ready to Rescue: Clover the Bunny
Dr KittyCat is Ready to Rescue: Clover the Bunny
by Jane Clarke

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect book for any animal lover under 8 years old., 7 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a beautifully illustrated Childrens book aimed at the average 8 year old. Although they say 8 years id nuch rather im this at 6 to 9 year old depending on their reading ability. Its perfect for any 3 to 8 year old have read to them at bedtime.
Inside the book is Dr Kitty and Peanut who is out to have a camping trip in there vanbulance. While out they come across a few aminals will ailments and illnesses that need treating. There is the odd moment of drama, but nothing too shocking for the little ones. They all loved the fact the animals were all treated, and were all happy Bunnies :)!
We shall be buying more books with Dr Kitty. Run to read and fun to look at! The photography is beautiful.

TOFKA Toffee Vodka 700 ml
TOFKA Toffee Vodka 700 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars The toffee flavour really comes out sweet but strong, 26 Feb. 2015
This review is from: TOFKA Toffee Vodka 700 ml (Wine)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Oh wow!!!! What a warming experience this product is. The bottle is 29.9% toffee flavoured vodka suitable to drink over Ice, Alone, or served with some warmed Apple juice. I just had some poured over Vanilla ice-cream. This really is a morish. The toffee flavour really comes out sweet but strong. Perfect for me as i have a sweet tooth. I could'nt taste the vodka at all. So this to me is more like a liqueur ,But that is just our opinion here.
When the bottle arrived it was very well packed. , but getting the bottle out of the box and seeing the what loks like Mica in the bottle made us all smile. This would be great for any party or just a tot to make you smile. I would but this. Best drink ive tried in a very long time.

Vidal Sassoon Salonist Permanent Hair Colour - 9/0 Light Neutral Blonde
Vidal Sassoon Salonist Permanent Hair Colour - 9/0 Light Neutral Blonde

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me this time., 26 Feb. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Its not that i didnt like the product, its the fct the patch test i did as stated in the instructions really didnt like me. I have dyed my hair a few times in my life, but never used this product. One dye i had a allergic reaction too! but that was many years ago. As i had 2 of these dyes i did 2 skin patch tests. Both the same. Im not saying everyone will be the same, but please read the instructions and do the skin patch test first. You just never know what could happen.

Baoci 4pcs Ceramic knife in Presentation Box Set
Baoci 4pcs Ceramic knife in Presentation Box Set
Offered by Direct Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars The best knives ive had., 26 Feb. 2015
I got these knives as i had been told they are the safest and cleanest to use. For the price i really wasnt expecting much at all! But they are brilliant. Ultra sharp, balanced, and easy to use. They slice through veg like a hot knife through butter. The handles are lovely. Cant fault these at all! The box is a bit cheap looking, but i will use it as i dont have a safe holder for the set of knives.

Igenix IG9030 PTC Ceramic Fan Heater 1,800 W - Silver
Igenix IG9030 PTC Ceramic Fan Heater 1,800 W - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best i have tried in a very long time..., 24 Feb. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
If you are on a limited budget and want a Ceramic Fan heater then go for this. Just because its good value doesnt mean to say its cheap and nasty. I got mine straight out the box, turned the first dial on the far left hand side to the fan icon and the second dial to the number six. Its quiet , its lovely and gentle and it doesnt blow all my paperwork and photos off my desk like some have done in the past.
Next i turned the dial to to number one and placed it on the floor for the heat to start up. Soon as i picked it up the button under the heater pops out and switched the unit off. I had 9 dogs come rushing into my office and they knocked the fan heater over. At once it went off. Safety first all the way with this fan heater. Like i said before. It may be cheap to buy, but its quality screams from the rooftops. Think i need to invest in yet another for those hot summer nights we just might get this year.

Betty Goes Bananas
Betty Goes Bananas
by Steve Antony

5.0 out of 5 stars Betty Goes Bananas is a perfect read for any toddler up to the age of ..., 21 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Betty Goes Bananas (Hardcover)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Betty Goes Bananas is a perfect read for any toddler up to the age of 5 years. It tells the lovely story of Betty and her banana. There is also a toucan thrown in for good measure. Beautifully illustrated with big drawings and just enough writing with sound effects to make any child laugh. Id have this as a bedtime read for a little one. Everyone in the house loves betty the Gorilla.

Mighty Small
Mighty Small
by Timothy Knapman

5.0 out of 5 stars Here we have a very funny and very well written book for any 4 to ..., 21 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Mighty Small (Hardcover)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Here we have a very funny and very well written book for any 4 to 6 year old. The illustrations are brilliant, Vibrant....... colourful........ and powerful is Mighty Max. From the first page to the last you will find many little ones loving this super Mighty Mouse.
The book is perfect for a bedtime read. Well done Timothy Knapman.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20