Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Cleaver Square (A DCI Morton Crime Novel Book 2)
Cleaver Square (A DCI Morton Crime Novel Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good read, 18 May 2016
I'm really beginning to look forward to following the fortunes of DCI Morton. Another good story, we'll written and with plausible scenarios.

Dead on Demand (A DCI Morton Crime Novel Book 1)
Dead on Demand (A DCI Morton Crime Novel Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 15 May 2016
Enjoyed the convoluted route this story takes. It held my attention and kept me reading even when I should have been putting the book down to get on with something else. Looks like it's the start of a good series of books.

Facebook
Facebook

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 25 April 2016
This review is from: Facebook (App)
Keeps crashing on my Kindle. Terrible. Not worth persisting with.

Ship of Magic (The Liveship Traders, Book 1)
Ship of Magic (The Liveship Traders, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Anything by Robin Hobb is fine by me, 20 April 2016
Anything by Robin Hobb is fine by me. I read all of the Liveship Traders books years ago in paperback but was thrilled to read thme again on my Kindle.

The Samurai Cipher: A Sean Wyatt Thriller (The Sean Wyatt Thriller Series Book 8)

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked the earlier books better bit still a good, 20 April 2016
I received an advance copy of this book. As per usual, quite fast moving but perhaps not the most complicated story. I liked the earlier books better bit still a good read

Cup Boiler
Cup Boiler
Offered by GADGETS4TRAVEL

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 14 April 2016
This review is from: Cup Boiler (Kitchen & Home)
Great little item. I bought this as I was travelling alone and assumed the hotel would not have a kettle in the room. I was right! This is invaluable and was a real life saver. Very quick to boil up a mug of hot water & then add the tea or coffee. It is a little heavy so make sure the mug you take is solid.

The Serpentwar Saga: The Complete 4-Book Collection
The Serpentwar Saga: The Complete 4-Book Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars ... ago but thank goodness I decided to revisit very good Feist is one of the finest in the genre, 4 April 2016
first read many years ago but thank goodness I decided to revisit very good Feist is one of the finest in the genre.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice one, pity about the spider, 19 Jan. 2016
I really enjoyed this light, adventure mystery book. Just what I needed to while away a long train journey when travelling on my own. Good fun and not complicated. Might even get me interested in reading the next in the series.

Ways to Die in Glasgow
Ways to Die in Glasgow

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, 15 July 2015
I thought from the first few lines of this book there was no way I would finish it. How wrong I was. Stick with it and a good story emerges.

Born to Play For Scotland Rugby Boys/Girls T-Shirt 9-11 Blue
Born to Play For Scotland Rugby Boys/Girls T-Shirt 9-11 Blue
Offered by print4ucouk

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gift, 10 Jun. 2015
We took this out to Australia as a present for a wee boy who was born here in Scotland - a great present & much appreciated.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4