Profile for Kk > Reviews

Content by Kk

Kk (Hull)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Amour- Fashion Retro Maxi Hippie Boho Paisley Print Strapless Summer Sun Dress Casual (M, 1-B8825 Black)
Offered by Intimates21-CN

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous summer dress, that does not cling to me, 6 May 2015
Love love this dress, I am 5ft 2", size 14 and ordered this in a M and it fits and does not cling to my curves. Also it goes to just below my knee, which is the perfect length. I liked it so much, I have ordered two more. Delivery took a couple of weeks, so bare that in mind when you order.

Anvil Men's Basic Cotton Double Stitched Short Sleeve T-Shirt, White, Size 40/42 (Brand Size: Large)
Offered by i-Promise-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap quality at a cheap price, 3 May 2015
You get what you pay for, cheap quality, will not buy again.Gave three stars as delivery was on time, fit as expected but haven't washed it yet.

Pack of 10 - 25w SES E14 Small Edison Screw Candle Blue Light Bulbs
Pack of 10 - 25w SES E14 Small Edison Screw Candle Blue Light Bulbs
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, fast delivery, 30 April 2015
Great night light bulbs. All came quickly and intact, admittedly I haven't plugged them all in, but the one I am using works great and at this price I won't mind if they all don't work, great value.

Stanley 035455 2m Wooden Folding Rule
Stanley 035455 2m Wooden Folding Rule

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 30 April 2015
Fast delivery and good quality. I got this for my son to pretend to be a joiner, but his dad says they are exactly like ones he had years ago. Good value.

3ft Single Wooden Pine Bunk Bed Zara
3ft Single Wooden Pine Bunk Bed Zara
Offered by comfy-living

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 30 April 2015
Delivery service very good, yes they can only give you the day and you do have to wait in, but you get to choose the day and there customer service is very efficient. Bunkbeds were put up quickly by my husband and are very sturdy. Also there is a lovely smell of wood, which we liked. Much cheaper than the shops and very good quality. I have slept in them and so has my five year old.

5-HTP 100mg 60 Capsules 99% Pure | FREE UK Delivery | Fast Release Natural Serotonin | GMP Manufactured | PURE Ingredients | Divinity Nutrition
Offered by Divinity Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 30 April 2015
Worked for me, Stops me over thinking and helps me to be much more positive. Also these posted through the door, so no waiting in for delivery

Children's Wild West Single Duvet Cover Bed Set Inc. Pillowcase
Children's Wild West Single Duvet Cover Bed Set Inc. Pillowcase
Offered by BPSALESDIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design, 30 April 2015
Really like this design and more importantly so did my five year old. Washed well and straight back on the bed. Would recommend

A Chill Spring of Fear
A Chill Spring of Fear

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, totally absorbing, 29 Mar. 2015
I devoured this book in two days, a totally absorbing and enthralling tale. Now what shall I read? Hurry up Pam Croft and publish the next!

Moshi Monsters Boys City Clog Size 12 Child UK
Moshi Monsters Boys City Clog Size 12 Child UK

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent clogs, size12 fit perfectly, 26 Mar. 2015
Excellent clogs, size 12 fit perfectly, good design, my son loves them and arrived quickly

Liying Lady Girl Strapless Bathing Towel Skirt Dressing Gowns in Extra Soft Skinfriendly Passed Oeko-Texstandard 100 &OE100 Cotton Test (Pink Letter)
Offered by Liyinguk

5.0 out of 5 stars attractive and very useful, 26 Mar. 2015
Bought to cover my 5 year old up while getting changed at the swimming baths. It has been brilliant, and it also looks very attractive, arrived within the week, great price

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20