Profile for Ms. H. S. Thompson > Reviews

Content by Ms. H. S. Thompson

Ms. H. S. Thompson "bondgrrl007" (England)

Coconoil Organic Virgin Coconut Oil 460 g
Coconoil Organic Virgin Coconut Oil 460 g

5.0 out of 5 stars delicious, 2 Oct. 2013
This is great for cooking, helping remove my toddlers cradle cap, skincare & deep conditioning my hair. Arrived quick. Highly recommend.

My Carry Potty
My Carry Potty
Offered by Direct 4 Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for being out and about with a newly potty trained 3 year old., 25 Mar. 2013
This review is from: My Carry Potty (Baby Product)
I bought this because my 3 year old is a bit small for a lot of public toilets. I love the fact you don't need bags and it's so lightweight Ethan can carry it himself. The book that comes with it is a nice touch and has been read a few times. It is a bit stiff to open at first but I soon got the hang of it. Would recommend this as a great solution to getting out and about when potty training.

Kodak C1505 ( 12 MP,2.4 -inch LCD )
Kodak C1505 ( 12 MP,2.4 -inch LCD )

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and takes great pictures, 30 Nov. 2011
I really like the simplicity of this product. It takes great photos and it's easy to upload them on to the computer. I use it in my childminding practice and parents are really happy with the results. Great for someone who isn't the most technically minded but wants to take great photos.

Dylan Moran: Live - Monster [DVD]
Dylan Moran: Live - Monster [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dylan Moran
Offered by Jasuli

5.0 out of 5 stars COMIC GENIUS, 12 April 2006
Dylan Moran's stand up is pure genius - from militant smoking to wine tasting to those drunken dwarves we call children- he had me captivated from the start. I haven't laughed so much at a comedian in a long time. I continue to enjoy it by putting it on when I've had a bad day of customers moaning at me at work. Fantastic!

The Illustrated Mum
The Illustrated Mum
by Jacqueline Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars INSPIRATIONAL STORYTELLING, 4 April 2006
This review is from: The Illustrated Mum (Paperback)
This book was recommended to me by my older sister and at first I wasn't sure I would like it, being the cynical 25 year old I am. But this book is really absorbing. The way Wilson draws the reader into the mind of a child and deals with complex issues without over sentimentalising is fantastic. Soon I had forgotten all about my preconceptions and began caring greatly about what was happening to the characters instead. Truly an inspirational book and I enjoyed my time in the world created by Wilson immensely.

Rabbit-Proof Fence [VHS] [2002]
Rabbit-Proof Fence [VHS] [2002]
VHS
Offered by stephensmith_426

4.0 out of 5 stars THE AWFUL TRUTH, 5 Dec. 2003
This film is all the more harrowing because it is based on a true story. The determination of the girls to get home to their community despite all the odds being stacked against them is an inspiring story of the strength of the human spirit. An amazing film.

Stupid White Men: ...and Other Sorry Excuses for the State of the Nation
Stupid White Men: ...and Other Sorry Excuses for the State of the Nation
by Michael Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars WAKE UP AND SMELL THE CONSPIRACY, 5 Dec. 2003
Michael Moore's humrorous look at how America is being run will make you laugh, make you cry and then make you very angry. It is refreshing to hear from someone who isn't prepared to sit back and watch while the world self destructs. Compulsive reading.