Profile for Kathleen P Cummins > Reviews

Content by Kathleen P Cummins

Kathleen P Cummins

Samsung WB350F Smart Camera - White (16.3MP, Optical Image Stabilisation) 3 inch LCD
Offered by maztliach

5.0 out of 5 stars I very much enjoyed using this camera and I'm extremely happy with my ..., 27 Aug 2014
I have just returned from a month in Asia and have taken many photographs.
I very much enjoyed using this camera and I'm extremely happy with my photographs.

The Book of Life (All Souls Trilogy 3)
The Book of Life (All Souls Trilogy 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very much enjoyed reading this book, 27 Aug 2014
Very much enjoyed reading this book. I felt sad when I had finished reading it as i have enjoyed the whole trilogy.
I felt as if I knew the characters personally. I loved the historical aspects of the text mixed with the modern world.
Looking forward to reading more from Deborah Harkness in the future.

New Titanium Hairdressing Barber Salon Scissors 5.5 2b
New Titanium Hairdressing Barber Salon Scissors 5.5 2b
Offered by Awan Traders

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 July 2014
Very happy. Thank you.

BISSELL 94Q6E 1.5 Litre Advanced Formula Carpet Wash Citrus Fragrance Carpet Cleaning Formula

5.0 out of 5 stars Carpet cleaner, 23 Feb 2014
Bought this for my mum. She is very pleased with the results and said it got rid of all stains!

The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul
The Little Coffee Shop of Kabul

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story!, 23 Feb 2014
Very much enjoyed this book. A bit of escapism and a lot of reality. I would suggest this book to my friends.

SODACODA Padded Comfort Seamless Top Sport Bra with LACE in White, Nude or Black with removable soft pads (L (UK 10-12), Black)
Offered by Sodacoda Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Gym wear., 23 Feb 2014
Very pleased as I was worried it would be too thick and then too warm. No problem just what I needed and I'm very pleased.

Morphy Richards Cafe Mattino 47070 Programmable Filter Coffee Maker - Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 23 Feb 2014
My friend and work colleague loves her coffee. She lives in a three storey town house so has the machine in her bedroom. Excellent!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2014 2:10 PM GMT

Singleton of Dufftown 12 Year Old Whisky 70 cl
Singleton of Dufftown 12 Year Old Whisky 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars It was a present., 23 Feb 2014
Bought the whiskey for a work colleague. I don't drink whiskey but he was very pleased with his present. Brilliant!