Profile for Miss Gillian Werrett > Reviews

Content by Miss Gillian W...

Miss Gillian Werrett

Craig Charles Funk & Soul Club
Craig Charles Funk & Soul Club

5.0 out of 5 stars Unleash the trunk of funk!!, 1 Oct. 2013
Great Album !!! Great DJ !! Love the album. Got this CD at Christmas and it still gets played loads :D

Car Windshield Mount Holder Cradle for HTC One S with MicroUSB In Car Charger
Car Windshield Mount Holder Cradle for HTC One S with MicroUSB In Car Charger
Offered by Case Guru

4.0 out of 5 stars Very secure, 1 Oct. 2013
I have a HTC OneS and it fits my phone very well. It is very secure. The price was good and I'm glad I chose this product over the others that's I looked at. The charger for the phone works also, however the cord is a little short. It looks very stretched when plugged into the phone. Hopefully will only have to plug in as last resort.. otherwise the product is great.

Ergonomic Wrist Rest for Mouse & Keyboard-Black-MEDIUM - To fit wrist 15cm to 18cm (approx. 6 inch to 7 inch)

3.0 out of 5 stars Like the idea, but not for me, 1 Oct. 2013
I liked the idea of this product and purchased as the reviews were really good. Unfortunately, it made my wrist ache more. I followed the instructions given with the product but it didn't feel comfortable.

FOR HTC ONE S STYLISH NEW BUTTERFLY PRINT LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER POUCH
FOR HTC ONE S STYLISH NEW BUTTERFLY PRINT LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER POUCH

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Great price!, 1 Oct. 2013
For under £4 I bought this to 'put me on'.. But this case will definitely last me a while. This is a great little case for my HTC OneS. It arrived very quickly and fits my phone very well. Will continue purchasing from this seller.