Profile for Spiper > Reviews

Mikki Grooming Ball Pin Slicker, Soft Grip Handle, Small
Mikki Grooming Ball Pin Slicker, Soft Grip Handle, Small
Offered by Ark Stores UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !, 28 Sept. 2012
I was really surprised how much fur came off my cat with this brush. It came off in chunks !. She didn't seem to mind too much and the hair stayed on the brush and did not fly everywhere in the room. I would recommend getting the medium size because the small is a bit small hence you have to clear the fur off more often. I found it best to scrap the fur off the brush using a kitchen towel because they do stick to the brush and won't shake off.

Purple and grey polka dot Amazon Kindle Touch and Paperwhite cover / case
Purple and grey polka dot Amazon Kindle Touch and Paperwhite cover / case

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case & good quality, 23 Sept. 2012
It's a nice looking case and the build quality is very good. Errr ... need I say more ? Would recommend.

PestBye Battery Operated Cat Repeller - Ultrasonic Cat Scarer
PestBye Battery Operated Cat Repeller - Ultrasonic Cat Scarer

5.0 out of 5 stars It does work !, 23 Sept. 2012
Bought this to try but knew that it does not work for everyone based on the reviews. Have not had any mess since it was installed 2 weeks ago so I suppose I can say it's working for me :). I can hear the high pitch sound though but it doesn't bother me. It's worth a try to stop cats fouling in your garden. Would recommend.

Edimax EW-7718UN 300Mbps Wireless 802.11n Draft 2.0 USB Adapter. Includes Adapter, CD and Manual.
Offered by Univer-Informatik

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not work on Samsung 5 series, 16 Sept. 2012
There is a review saying that it works on a Samsung TV hence I got it hoping it will work on the Samsung 5 Series smart Tv. Unfortunately it doesn't because the TV does not recognise it. It works fine on my desktop using windows 7. The speed and range is similar to my old Negear adapter which was playing up hence the other reason for my purchase.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 4, 2012 10:58 PM GMT

Nerf Vortex Proton
Nerf Vortex Proton
Offered by E 4 Emporium Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 29 July 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Nerf Vortex Proton (Toy)
My 3yr old can load and shoots this and plays with her brother. Quite accurate and shoots quite far. Great value for money

Aqua Sphere Seal Kids Goggles
Aqua Sphere Seal Kids Goggles
Price: £11.10 - £30.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great googles, 1 May 2012
The old googles my 5yr old son had was too small around his eyes and he did not like wearing it. The larger frame of this google gives him better vision and he now keeps it on all the time. It does not leak and does not mist up either. The adjusting is also very easy to use. Great googles and gives my son much more confident in the water.

Sony XPERIA S UK Sim Free Mobile Phone
Sony XPERIA S UK Sim Free Mobile Phone

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but has faults, 23 Mar. 2012
This phone has good reviews but they have not pointed out the little 'faults' I have come across. I won't mention the good points because you can find this in many other reviews. I got this for my sister but I have the sony ericsson Arc S.

Things to watch out:

1. The down side to a high resolution screen is that all the fonts and icons are smaller than that of the Sony Ericsson Arc S. This is fine for some but it's bit small for my Sister and there is no option to change it. I had to install a 3rd party software to make the fonts bigger. It's not perfect though and can't do it for icons.

2. The reception does not seem to be as good as the Sony Ericsson Arc S

3. The background theme on it make the menu looks 'grainy'. Specially when texting. The Arc S back ground theme is so much clearer. I know you can install 3rd party themes but I have not found one I like and you can't disable the theme to just have a one dark colour background.

4. The default key pad does not have an option to hid the key pad and not as clear as the Arc S default key pad.

5. The max volume when on a call is also not loud enough vs the Arc s

6. The covers to the sockets are flimsy. Not sure how long they will last.

It's a nice phone but the above lets it down. This is a shame since the older Arc S model don't have the above issues.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 9, 2012 8:15 PM BST

Sony Ericsson LIVE VIEW
Sony Ericsson LIVE VIEW

1.0 out of 5 stars The most useless gadget I own, 11 Jan. 2012
I have the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S mobile phone and like all the other reviews the connection is terrible. The software update help abit but it rarely notify me when I get a text etc. The battery can last 1 to 2 days but that's properly because it doesn't do anything !
You can use it to control the media player but the phone has to be within reach else the bluetooth connection is lost. This could be useful if you listen to music on the go.

I have installed a binary clock on it which makes it a really geeky useless gadget :)

Conclusion: not recommended. Even if you have a Sony phone.

Orange San Francisco / Android / Mobile Phone on Orange / Pay As You Go / PAYG (Including £10 Top Up)

1.0 out of 5 stars There are better cheap phones out now, 23 Feb. 2011
I have had this for almost 2 years now. It was great then but is not great vs what's available now e.g. Nokia Lumia 710

The biggest negatives are:

WIFI keeps dropping and does not reconnect
Sluggish & not smooth when scrolling

QED Performance HDMI Type A to C (mini) 2M
QED Performance HDMI Type A to C (mini) 2M
Offered by AudioVisual Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality cable, 12 Nov. 2010
I have uploaded 2 photos as the standard one doesn't show the quality of this cable. Great cable and at a bargin price ! Comes in a hard plastic packaging.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2012 5:15 PM GMT