Profile for Mellymel > Reviews

Time's Echo
Time's Echo
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: Time's Echo (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book. Characters are likeable and it is a great story. Can't wait for her next release. You won't be disappointed.

Cheryl: My Story
Cheryl: My Story
Price: 3.32

1.0 out of 5 stars A load of self indulgent rubbish, 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: Cheryl: My Story (Kindle Edition)
Cheryl really plays the victim in this autobiography, it was so bad that I ended up feeling sorry for Ashley. You can tell from this book that she is very high maintenance and needy. Pull yourself together love. You can't have fame without the press intrusion.

Crappily Ever After
Crappily Ever After
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 25 Feb 2014
Nice light read, kept me very entertained. I warmed to the character straight away. Very enjoyable and highly recommended. Enjoy!

I Remember You
I Remember You
by Yrsa Sigurdardottir
Price: 13.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb read, 4 Nov 2012
This review is from: I Remember You (Paperback)
I bought this book on recommendation from my niece, and I'm very glad I did. Atmospheric, well written and just all round excellent. I cannot recommend this highly enough.

Everything In Its Time (Time After Time Series Book 1)
Everything In Its Time (Time After Time Series Book 1)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good read, 16 Oct 2012
I couldn't put this book down - it keeps you interested and is well written. From page 1 I was gripped by the links between Katherine and Iain. Enjoy!

The Misfits - Skeleton Hands Girls T-Shirt In Black, Medium, Black
The Misfits - Skeleton Hands Girls T-Shirt In Black, Medium, Black
Offered by Fashion First

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 31 Dec 2011
My step daughter is a huge Misfits fan - but this t-shirt went straight back. Its so cheap looking I was too embarrassed to give it to her. The sizing is also very small.

Emu Women's Darlington Mushroom Mid Calf Boots W10104 5 UK, 38 EU, 7 US
Emu Women's Darlington Mushroom Mid Calf Boots W10104 5 UK, 38 EU, 7 US

2.0 out of 5 stars Made in China - says it all! Stick to other brands., 5 Sep 2011
I succumbed to the lure of a cheaper pair of boots this year - I wish I had stuck to the famous brand. These just don't come anywhere near in terms of quality and fit. I had to return the first pair as the inner soles were out of position and stuck into my foot when I tried them on. To be fair Amazon replaced them straight away, but I can't say I am delighted with these boots. They are not made in Australia and the quality reflects a cheap mass produced line with lack of quality control. Overpriced. Be wary as well of the additional VAT charge that is lumped onto the price. Bit cheeky.

Dyson Dysolv
Dyson Dysolv
Price: 7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 13 April 2011
This review is from: Dyson Dysolv (Kitchen & Home)
This does not remove stains on carpets. I could see some of the stain coming off and onto the white cloth I was using, but the stain is still clearly visible after 2 attempts.