Profile for Jo Lambert > Reviews

Jo Lambert

Competency Questions Made Easy
Competency Questions Made Easy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!!, 19 Oct. 2013
This book has enabled me to add more depth and structure to my competence based answers. I feel so much more confident and trust that my new approach will reap the results I am going for.

A massive thank you to the author .....

Zenus Masstige E-Note Diary Case for Apple iPhone 5/5S - Pink
Zenus Masstige E-Note Diary Case for Apple iPhone 5/5S - Pink

3.0 out of 5 stars Improvements required, 13 July 2013
I absolutely love this case however - at first I felt that it was sturdy and would last until I upgraded my phone. It is one the best cases I have every had and I was completely disappointment when the magnet fell away from closing clasp. I have only it a couple of months, and therefore do not feel that this case is value for money. I have found it fairly difficult to buy a reasonably decent case as a lot of them are quite cheap in quality and tacky. I therefore found that whilst the quality of this case to be more than satisfactory, I found that the closing mechanism was let the product down. With a little more thought this case could have been more than awesome, rather than mediocre .....

Polar H6 Bluetooth 4.0 Heart Rate Sensor for iPhone 4S/5
Polar H6 Bluetooth 4.0 Heart Rate Sensor for iPhone 4S/5

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Awesome, 13 July 2013
I have in the past owned two Polar watch heart monitors, and I was in the process of buying a more updated version when I stumbled on this, and realised that I could use my iPhone with this heart rate receiver. I am totally impressed with the amount of available apps that are able to work with this product - I currently use the Runtastic apps which upload information to MyFitnessPal which I use to monitor both my exercise regime and my calorie intake. This to me is much better than using the watch as the app is able to give far more comprehensive information. I use it for any type of exercise, cycling, walking as well my DVD workouts and when I am working out using my gym ball, stretches etc.

I am able to monitor different phases of my heart rate at rest, during exertion as well as post exertion, with ease.

This is a brilliant improvement on the watch heart rate monitors and have definitely it a five for performance thus far.

My only gripe is that the band itself could be more secure and if I could give stars on this it would be a four, however, this said and as mentioned above the performance of the monitor gets five stars, as it very functional in my health and fitness regime.

Dremel 930 Glue Gun Hobby, 7 mm, Dual Temperature
Dremel 930 Glue Gun Hobby, 7 mm, Dual Temperature

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 13 July 2013
I absolutely love this glue gun it does not spill and is very safe, as the stand is very good addition. I am impressed that there are two settings, though have only used the high setting thus far. The high setting is quite impressive as well as the fact that it delivers just the right amount, therefore I don't vast amounts of glue all over the project I am working on. I bought I similar product previous to this Dremel 930 Glue Gun, which delivered far too much glue and I found that I was scraping away excess glue constantly from my the project I was working on.

I would recommend this product to my friends and family, as I am mainly impressed by the non-drip feature of the gun, therefore there is far less wastage of glue as well as I am impressed by the precision amount of glue I can use, therefore again not having to either scrape away excess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Where have you been all my life???, 6 Oct. 2011
This product for me is the best buy in relation to oral hygiene that I have made!!! Just after one use I am impressed. After using dental floss, interdental brushes, the whole works, this product surpasses them all.

It has a far superior clean, and is very efficient at cleaning and removing food particles from in-between teeth. It took me a few minutes to master the technique of not getting water every which I found amusing at first.

After reading the about the issues on having to refilling the tank often I have to say that refilling is not an issue for me as the tap is a second away, and as the this process far more efficient it is worth refilling up often if it gets the job done efficiently.

I love the size as it means it will easily pack into my vanity case.

I am sure along with my Oral B toothbrush, I will be making even less trips to the dentist. Well worth every penny spent, and has given me a boost of confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving the Purse, 27 Sept. 2011
I love the feel, style and size of this purse. It has more than enough pockets to accommodate cards, receipts, stamps etc etc and means I can keep everything in the one purse, without having to have a separate wallet for additional cards. It is totally a must have purse. The size of the purse enables it to fit into my smaller handbags easily and is not lost in my bigger handbags. Excellent quality leather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Handbag, 27 Sept. 2011
I bought this bag mainly for work purposes to accommodate my iPad2, which fits in the middle section of the bag with ease. The quality of the bag is awesome, and I love the graininess of the leather which I bought in red. The bag is definitely spacious enough with a number of pockets inside and out to be utilised for work purposes, as well as on a casual basis. This is the best leather bag I have ever bought and has given some of the other leather bags I have bought which have been more expensive. I will certainly be investing in other Catwalk bags ... superb quality and versatility.

Duronic [HRS1031] 3 Port HDMI Auto Switch Box plus Remote - 3x1 HUB (3 way input 1 output) 1080p Full HD Switcher
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Device, 27 Sept. 2011
I bought this for my son who is currently and temporarily bed bound. This device has given him a bit more independence and he is able to switch from different devices without the need to ask anyone, which is great all round. Fantastic device as it was easy to set up within a couple of minutes. A worthy investment.

The Serenity Code: A Personal Journey to Wellness
The Serenity Code: A Personal Journey to Wellness
by Louise Claire-Pardoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book, 16 Jan. 2011
The Serenity Code for me encompasses an awareness of self and introspection that allows us to explore our inner self when contextualised with our outer persona in order that we can reflect and understand how and why we make decisions.

The Serenity Code guides us into an understanding of how best to make the right choices that ensures that we have a better healthier lifestyle that is enthused with wellness.

This book has enabled me to approach life from a completely different perspective and that shift has enabled me to gain insight and to reflect on how and why I have made certain choices in the past and how I can now make more meaningful choices in the here and now.

As a result of this shift I feel a much more confident person knowing that I can be more dependent on my inner voice as it is from this perspective of love that I now build my foundations and believe that all choices are for the right reasons and for the higher and greater good.

I would recommend this book to anyone wanting to make a deep connection with their inner self with a view to exploring how we can have deep meaningful and fulfilling lives, one which is filled with love joy happiness and wellness.