Profile for Trish > Reviews

Reanimate 2 EP
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Covers EP, 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: Reanimate 2 EP (Audio CD)
First came across Halestorm on a local rock station and was hooked from the first listen as it were.
Lzzy has an amazing voice with which she can sing anything as is proved on this EP.

When I first heard their version of Get Lucky I was bowled over. It's up there as one of my all time fave tracks.

Give it a listen, you won't be sorry.

Dust Bowl
Dust Bowl
Price: 11.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Joe Bonamassa - The Coolest Man on the Planet in a suit!, 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: Dust Bowl (Audio CD)
Found Joe's music quite by accident a couple of years back. What can I say, the guy is amazing. He has that rare talent of making the listener believe that each track is being sung just for them.

Mr B, you're gonna cost me a fortune, because I will eventually own all the albums out there.

Hard to pick a favourite track on this album as they are all excellent. I will admit to singing snatches of Dust Bowl at any given time of the day.

USB & PS2 Air Touch Silent Silicone QWERTY Flexible Roll-Up Keyboard. Water , Dust & Spill Resistant. (Black)
Offered by mobileFDL
Price: 5.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexible Keyboard, 24 Jun 2014
Absolutely perfect for me.

Use it in conjunction with my android at night class and on my lunch hour. Great value, rolls up and is easy to use.

Trick is to make sure that the keyboard is absolutely flat. Lightly shake out, plug and play

NEW 4Gb White 7 inch Mini Laptop Netbook. Android 2.2. Latest Software. Latest build.
Offered by Acorn Sport
Price: 56.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini Netbook, 21 Jun 2014
This is ideal for me, saves me taking my bulky laptop to evening class.

Ideal gadget for night class use.

Ideal gadget for night class use. I use an exernal mini mouse as I am useless with the built in one.
Have also ordered a silicone keyboard and SD card for memory expansion.
Took a little while to navigate, but on the whole a great buy.

Falcon Enamel Oblong Pie Dishes - Set of 3 - 20cm, 22cm, 24cm.
Falcon Enamel Oblong Pie Dishes - Set of 3 - 20cm, 22cm, 24cm.
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 11.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Country Kitchen arrives in Leigh, 10 Jun 2014
Love this set of enamel pie dishes. Small, medium and large are ideal for cooking for one or a party. A great buy

Pioneer Woman: Girl Meets Cowboy - A True Love Story
Pioneer Woman: Girl Meets Cowboy - A True Love Story
by Ree Drummond
Price: 6.51

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 10 Jun 2014
Picked this book up on Sunday Evening. Would have got through it if work hadn't got in the way! What a fantastic true love story. And watching them interact on the Pioneer Woman series confirms the truth that we all have soul mate out there. I laughed and I cried. A great book, a great lady and a wonderful family.

Mary Berry Cooks
Mary Berry Cooks
by Mary Berry
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Book, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Mary Berry Cooks (Hardcover)
Watched the six part series and thought why not buy the cookbook. So glad I did, love the cookie recipes and the banana cake is delicious.

Falcon enamel ware- set of 3 pie dishes- round
Falcon enamel ware- set of 3 pie dishes- round
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 11.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I was Looking For, 10 Jun 2014
This set of pie plates are exactly what I was looking for. Like the clean lines of the enamel. A perfect purchase for me

Blood Roses (Blackthorn)
Blood Roses (Blackthorn)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Find, 6 Jun 2014
Have just reviewed book one.

Love book two, again two great protagonists. Story moved along far better than the first and as an avid reader I put that down to the additional interactive characters I met along the way.

Caleb and Leila for me were like a pair of magnets, wanting to be together but their backgrounds forcing them apart.

Keep 'em coming Lindsay.

Blood Shadows (Blackthorn)
Blood Shadows (Blackthorn)
Price: 1.59

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great First Book, 6 Jun 2014
One of the reasons that I love my kindle is the fact that I can pick up new authors to me and give them a try.

Blood Shadows is one of those books.

Loved the main protagonists Kane and Caitlin, although it was a little slow in parts, I stuck with it and really enjoyed the story.

Being a big fan of the Vampire genre who avidly reads the major players, and to name just a few, J R Ward, Lara Adrian, Kresley Cole, Christine Feehan and Jeaniene Frost. It is refreshing to find a British author who brings these preternatural beings to life.

Enjoyed the book, downloaded the next two. Have read book 2 and now on book 3. Of course this now means that I need more book shelves as the hard copy versions are definitely being added to my growing collection of Vampire, Lycan and Demon addiction.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9