Profile for GMM > Reviews

Content by GMM

GMM (Oxfordshire)

Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars They got it right... all along, 9 Jan. 2006
If you are a Bon Jovi fan and are undecided as to whether to fork out and buy this box set, I say, go for it - you won't regret it. The content is better than I had imagined it could be. Some of these songs are so good it is a surprise they never made it to a BJ album (a few did, and here in the box set we are treated to the earlier versions), but they're here now, and it's a real treat to hear them and read about them (JBJ gives a brief but interesting insight into how they choose album songs). The star of the collection, in my opinion, is Tico's song - it's beautiful and makes me smile!

Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars They got it right... all along, 9 Jan. 2006
If you are a Bon Jovi fan and are undecided as to whether to fork out and buy this box set, I say, go for it - you won't regret it. The content is better than I had imagined it could be. Some of these songs songs are so good it is a surprise they never made it to a BJ album (a few did, and here in the box set we are treated to the earlier versions), but they're here now, and it's a real treat to hear them and read about them (JBJ gives a brief but interesting insight into how they choose album songs). The star of the collection, in my opinion, is Tico's song - it's beautiful and makes me smile!