Profile for Helen Williams (All Booked Out) > Reviews

Content by Helen Williams...

Helen Williams (All Booked Out) "All Booked Out" (Wales, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
A Wildly Seductive Night: (Seductive Nights: Julia & Clay Book 3.5)
A Wildly Seductive Night: (Seductive Nights: Julia & Clay Book 3.5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy, Seductive, loving....., 14 Jun. 2016
My original favourite couple. The dirty talking Clay and the original sexpot that women everywhere fell in love with..... Julia!! I tell you, they have got better and better with time.

The family is such a beautiful one, so romantic, loving and supportive of each other and that has always been the Julia and Clay way, seeing Clay as a father well, talk about hormones exploding!

When night-time came, and it is Julia & Clay time, this pair of lovers couldn't get enough of each other, enjoying the dirty filthy or passionate romantic moments that make them one of Lauren's most intense fiery well loved couples ever.

A perfect novella, I felt like I popped over and spent the weekend with them. Couldn't have been any happier with how it was written!

F*CK BUDDY: Friends to Lovers Romance
F*CK BUDDY: Friends to Lovers Romance

4.0 out of 5 stars Cover grabbed, story delivered., 1 May 2016
My first from Scott and will be reading more!
A great read, thoroughly enjoyed. The cover grabbed me and the story delivered.

Mini Bouchée & Pralinette Assortment Box - Côte d'Or Belgian Chocolates 174g
Mini Bouchée & Pralinette Assortment Box - Côte d'Or Belgian Chocolates 174g

2.0 out of 5 stars Prefer the original Boucher. These were disappointing, 1 May 2016
As a massive fan of Côte d'Or bouchée I was so excited for these! But really, wouldn't buy them again, I'd stick with the normal bouchée.

Mister O
Mister O

5.0 out of 5 stars A character pairing made in heaven! Rom com heaven., 1 May 2016
This review is from: Mister O (Kindle Edition)
Nick & Harper from the minute I 'met' them, I knew and HAD to have them in a book! SOOOOO freaking excited they are getting one!!! Sooooooo freaking excited, thank You Lauren!

Mister o, what can I say about this apart from. Lauren smashed the romantic comedy again! Her personality shines through in her writing, her characters and it is evident in this book in spades. I was chuckling straightaway and although we only met harper and nick briefly in big rock, you feel like you have know her characters for ages, as soon as you start reading, you are involved. Nick makes you feel welcome, He is dirty witty, friendly, charming, good looking and confident and sofreaking sexy.

This is a pairing that is cute and sexy, filthy and sweet, and playful and passionate. Harper is one thing on her own but together with nick, you have a red hot heat that he brings out. I was laughing in the right way during some of their intimate moments. I am so so glad lauren listen to her readers and gave us this pairing as they were literally made for each other.

I loved big rock, it was just as this is Lauren's witty writing with her brilliant characters, but nick, he is something else. He is one of those characters I would wish to life or the big screen. He is so very well rounded and full of life. Harper is like a superhero, one thing in the daytime and a bit of a firecracker with her trusty sidekick by her side.

Plenty of new and some old characters were introduced, and all of them caught my fancy!

Dare Me
Dare Me

4.0 out of 5 stars A great read!!, 29 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Dare Me (Kindle Edition)
4 Stars

It was a lovely story and had me crying like a baby, I love to cry at books!!! This is my first from Rebecca, and what I loved was the cast of characters. they continued throughout the story even when the couple get together. Yes, not full on, but it keeps things interesting, it is normal and it adds to the book.

I enjoyed both characters, Holt is so perfect for his role as ceo, and Saige in hers as farm girl with an awful past that haunts her every night.

A good read, have tissues ready, my pillow is still drying out for all tears shed last night.

Sinful Love (Sinful Nights Book 4)
Sinful Love (Sinful Nights Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars The hot mystery is wrapped in the sexiest bow!, 28 Mar. 2016
This storyline that has weaved its way through the other books has kept me intrigued and hooked and in this one, I don't know if it is because it is the end, or because there are more details coming through but oh my goodness, the details are coming through from all angles and characters, I am in detail and storyline heaven.
I was sat in the bath like a prune reading and I wasn't getting out, to hell with the cold water, I was finding out essential facts here!!!! Were my thoughts right? Did that person do it? Who is this new person? Oh did i say I love a bit of story with my sex scenes? Cause call me old fashioned, but Lauren delivers. Like her girl just delivered. A happy freaking smile to Michael's face!

I am loving the dialogue between Michael & Annalise, their easy conversation, the flow they settled into.. They were old friends. And this came across, so easy to connect to, so easy to read, to feel the emotion, to shed a tear for.

Everything I wanted from the series end I got in this and more. I got Michael. I got his first love I got the mystery wrapped up and I got so many feels in all the right places at all the right times I couldn't have been happier.

A Kiss is Just a Kiss
A Kiss is Just a Kiss

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal gives good funny!!, 21 Mar. 2016
It is banter central, lol and completely full with characters who you actually get to know and enjoy spending time with. I would love to read a spin-off from most of the characters in the book. There are only a few of the females in the quest for the perfect kiss that were bat-sh#t-crazy that, I don't know what kind of book that would be!!! But Omg, the hilarity of the scenes that were playing in my head as i was reading this..... it is like i was watching a movie.

Full of content and imagination. I had a great time reading this and has to be my favourite from Crystal so far. The ending is the right one. It is all I can say.

*Read an early copy. My reviews and opinions are always my own.*

Sinful Nights Bundle: Books 1-3
Sinful Nights Bundle: Books 1-3

5.0 out of 5 stars A gripping storyline! And Hot too boot!!, 14 Mar. 2016
if you haven't had a chance to read this series before Michael comes to us in Sinful Longing March 28th then this is the perfect opportunity.

A great storyline running throughout that kept me GRIPPED! I had so many conspiracy theories, I kept myself guessing and twisting and turning. But that isn't all that keeps me twisting and turning, i had so many blushes (she is a writer of all things hot), her chemistry between characters is something I always love, but I found it hard to pick a fav as she managed to give each couple something different. But each couple do seem to come along and knock one of their pedestal.

I enjoyed the development, the character connections and of course as I have mentioned, this weaving plot that continues throughout. One of my favourite storylines of Lauren's.

A must read for any Lauren Blakely fan or new to Lauren reader for that matter!!!!!

Wolf Bite (Wolf Cove Book 2)
Wolf Bite (Wolf Cove Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Didn't know it got so hot in Alaska, 2 Mar. 2016
I loved the first book.... the cover drew me in, so was beyond excited to read the next!!! And I was not disappointed. If you have not read book 1 step away and read that. Also, I can't write a review on this without mentioning a few things. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. So take the 4 stars and run with it is scorching hot or read on......

OMFG! Where do I start? Where do I begin? What the actual fudge did I read? The hottest messed up situation a girl could get herself into (Abbi) after coming to the wrong conclusion while I am screaming like a banshee at her. Do I care. Hell to the which hole can I have it in please NO!!! Bring on the co-workers... One at a time please. No? Ok, I was blushing reading this. blushing. I wasn't, you go girl.

Ok so once the blushing is over, I had a really great time in this edition. I am a content with my sex girl and I got good characters, interaction and enough in this to keep flipping those pages like a good en...

Bring on the next one as the dirty stinking brother is said to be coming back and I do not like him, not a jot!!!!

The Return: The Titan Series Book 1
The Return: The Titan Series Book 1

4.0 out of 5 stars I have been missing out!!, 23 Feb. 2016
I have been missing out on a whole new paranormal world! With seriously hot and sexy characters, and with not just 1 book, or 3..... but a whole freaking tonne!!

I have dipped in here and there and now have to collect myself, a whole series and bask in this ancient myth style world that is the Covenant and Titan series.

I read without reading the whole Covenant series and although I followed and enjoyed, I think for the full enjoyment and understanding character development, why they are all where they are now, you must read the whole series. I certainly will be.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20