Profile for Mrs. S. Hayes > Reviews

I Can Make You Thin 90-Day Success Journal
I Can Make You Thin 90-Day Success Journal
by Paul McKenna
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Diets Don't Work, this does if you stick to the golden rules, 29 Dec 2009
I bought this journal along with the I can make you thin book. Started it in May 2009 and have gone from a size 16 down to a size 12 again. If you really want to lose weight and feel better about yourself then make yourself a promise and buy his books. Yes it really does work, only if you stick to the golden rules which are so simple, and write in your journal daily (which i found really helped). So stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something about it, it has completely changed the way i look at food now, i can go shopping without thinking i have to buy everything in sight!! I can eat what I want, when I want as long as I am hungry. I can now wear my jeans that I have not got into for nearly 7 years!!! I now love clothes shopping and have much more confidence. So what have you got to lose....only weight, and a new more confident you!!

Sassoon Hot Tools AC Hair Dryer VS563UK- White
Sassoon Hot Tools AC Hair Dryer VS563UK- White

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast drying and lightweight, 23 May 2009
This hairdryer not only looks stylish but delivers. It is lightweight (so no aching arms) it has 2 speeds, 3 heat settings, a cool shot and an ionic button. When the ionic is switched on a light comes on to tell you that it's working. The nozzle screws on so doesn't fall off, and gives good direction and control of air flow. The cable is a great salon length 2.7m which is a bonus. It dries your hair quickly with its 2000 watt motor and gives you lovely smooth hair. I highly recommend this hairdryer to anyone, you get all this with a 5 year guarantee, what more could a girl ask for?