Profile for Ieva Spica > Reviews

Ieva Spica

Duracell Ultra Photo DLCR2 3 V Lithium Batteries - Pack of 2
Duracell Ultra Photo DLCR2 3 V Lithium Batteries - Pack of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars batteries work just amazing!!, 15 Sep 2014
Extremely fast delivery, batteries work just amazing!!!

HOT Cute Lovely Mix 12 Pair Different Barbie Shoes For Barbie Doll -new
HOT Cute Lovely Mix 12 Pair Different Barbie Shoes For Barbie Doll -new
Offered by leading-star

1.0 out of 5 stars mad and furious, 18 Jun 2014
Didnt receive this order! >:( I thought maybe it comes from far away and it will take more time.....nope, its just not sent out

Konov Jewellery Stainless Steel Gothic Dragon Claw Devil Eye Biker Mens Ring, Color Brown Silver, Size R (with Gift Bag)
Offered by Konov Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice one!!!, 22 April 2014
Even if I had to wait a time for this item I am and my husband to whom I bought it, we are very pleased!!!!The ring was well sealed in a plastic bag to protect it, and plus we had a little present with it ,a ball chain!!!! And plus a nice black gift bag!!!! ^_^ Thank you so much was worth waiting!!!!!

24Pcs=12Pairs Different Color Mix Shoes Boots For Barbie Dolls Hot
24Pcs=12Pairs Different Color Mix Shoes Boots For Barbie Dolls Hot
Offered by BIG-YARDS

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad!, 18 April 2014
Its not as bad as I thought, there was twelve pairs of shoes, 2 of them where a bit too small for doll, but others are fine, and some of them are even very pretty! :))))

The Twilight Saga Carlisle Doll
The Twilight Saga Carlisle Doll
Offered by The Little Surf Shack - UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy!, 16 April 2014
Very good quality doll, not a fan and never seen Twilight, just buying doll for art purposes, but love the shape of face, the hair is ok quality, body amazing, thorought, very pleased! :) Thank you! Plus the clothes are excellent!

Coffee If You're Not Shaking You Need Another Cup Retro Vintage Metal Wall Sign
Coffee If You're Not Shaking You Need Another Cup Retro Vintage Metal Wall Sign
Offered by from Then to Now

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool Sign!, 11 April 2014
Bought it for my workplace, my coleagues are very happy and love the sign! Nice material and vintage look print! Good for this price!

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Jasper Doll
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Jasper Doll
Offered by Best Deals Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 9 April 2014
I am not even a fan of this movie, never seen it, but as I collect and redo the dolls I collect ,this was a good choice because of the pale skin of the doll. I am very pleased of it The chekbones are amazing, the hair is so so for the quality but the rest is amazing! The price is excellent and the delivery was fast! Thank you! ;)

Pullip J Doll 11" Melrose Avenue Fashion Groove Jun Anime Japan Jdoll NEW
Pullip J Doll 11" Melrose Avenue Fashion Groove Jun Anime Japan Jdoll NEW

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 3 April 2014
Even tho I agree with the first comment about the joints of the doll, I had only the legs that were crackly and just have to put some oil there and its perfect no sounds coming out. The doll is very pretty, exactly how it shows in photo, the fashion is so amazing, very detailed. The doll is fragile looking, but is actually quite sturdy and plus- comes with a stand and loads loads of accesories! :) The eyes are beautiful and hair is nice aswell!Overall, Im very pleased and will buy other dolls from the seller! ;)

The Enchanted Lenormand Oracle
The Enchanted Lenormand Oracle
by Caitlín Matthews
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 7 Mar 2014
I am very pleased of what I received! The book has enough information and explanation. The cards are small but very handy and beautiful! The art itself is very pretty! I recomend this to everyone who is interested and is looking for beautiful and handy set of cards!