Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Bookworm7" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sylvanian Families Border Collie Family
Sylvanian Families Border Collie Family
Offered by Mytoyfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute - wish I was a little girl again!!, 28 Oct. 2012
My 5 year old daughter is just starting her Sylvanian Families collection so I have bought the Border Collies for her to start with. They are really cute and look to be great quality although I haven't got them out of the box as they are for Christmas. Very quick delivery and excellent price, a few pounds below the ones I have seen in the shops.

Sony MSMT2G 2GB Memory Stick PRO Duo Card
Sony MSMT2G 2GB Memory Stick PRO Duo Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory Stick Pro uo Card, 22 Oct. 2012
I bought this card for my Sony Cybershot camera and it does what it is supposed to with no problems. The card was reasonably priced and delivered very quickly. I'm happy with my purchase and would buy from the same seller again.

Choked (Brennan and Esposito)
Choked (Brennan and Esposito)
by Tania Carver

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great read, 22 Oct. 2012
I have read the three previous books in the Brennan and Esposito series and this one does not disappoint. The plot is fast paced and is certainly a page turner. As stated by another reviewer, if you like Lisa Gardner's books, you will probably enjoy this and the others in the series.

The Bloomsbury Christmas Treasury
The Bloomsbury Christmas Treasury
by Sally Grindley

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bedtime reading, 15 Dec. 2011
My daughter brought home The Bloombury Christmas Treasury from the school library and I was so impressed with it, I bought a copy for home. The stories vary from modern day to the more traditional nativity. There is something for everyone, not too long but just enough for bedtimes. My daughter's particular favourite is "Dear Santa", about a little boy who cannot make up his mind about his presents - I almost know this one off by heart!!

Silent Night
Silent Night
by Juliet Groom

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely bedtime story, 15 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Silent Night (Paperback)
Beautifully illustrated, based on the Christmas Carol, Silent Night. A perfect bedtime choice for small children, especially at Christmas time.

Where Snowflakes Fall
Where Snowflakes Fall
by Claire Freedman

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the little ones, 15 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Where Snowflakes Fall (Paperback)
I purchased this book for my four-year old as she brought a copy home on loan from the school library and loved it so much.
The book is beautifully illustrated and a lovely story for small children, just perfect for bedtime.

10L Portable Toilet for Camping and Outdoors
10L Portable Toilet for Camping and Outdoors
Offered by The Sports HQ

5.0 out of 5 stars Portable toilet, 15 Dec. 2011
I purchased the Portable Toilet on behalf of a neighbour who wanted one for their caravan. The item was exactly as described and was delivered well before the quoted delivery date.

Disney Princess Cube Pop Tidy 2009
Disney Princess Cube Pop Tidy 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for quick tidy ups!, 12 Aug. 2011
I bought this for my 4 year old's bedroom and it is great for small lightweight toys (we use ours for her soft toys).
Price is reasonable although maybe you can get one cheaper if you shop around. We've had ours for a couple of years and it is still going strong!

Afterwards
Afterwards
by Rosamund Lupton

5.0 out of 5 stars Get the tissues ready ......, 12 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Afterwards (Paperback)
I have read literally hundreds of books and NEVER have I been moved to tears like this one. I was a blubbering mess, so much so that when I answered the door, my neighbour thought I had been given some very bad news!!!

This is the first Rosamund Lupton novel I have read and I will definitely be giving "Sister" a try. In my opinion, the plot is very similar to the film "Ghost" but in this case it is the mother, Grace and daughter, Jenny who are suspended between death and the afterlife and who watch over their loved ones who in turn are trying to come to terms with their terrible injuries. At the same time, both victims are trying to piece together the events of the sports day culminating in the fire which they both almost lose their lives. I won't give any more of the storyline away, just give it a go and if you are a soppy fool like me, get your tissues out :)

A Room Swept White (Culver Valley Crime)
A Room Swept White (Culver Valley Crime)
by Sophie Hannah

2.0 out of 5 stars Really disappointing ....., 5 Aug. 2011
I so wanted to enjoy this book but found it tedious and almost gave up half way through. Having read Little Face, I was full of expectations but sadly A Room Swept White just didn't do it for me. I read the last page and turned over expecting more but it just stopped abruptly leaving me wondering why I had wasted the last six nights of my life reading it.

Sorry, but really disappointing, hopefully Ms. Hannah's next novel will be an improvement.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3